"i'm not gonna admit to something that i didn't do!"

nini chuckled and slowly backed away from ricky, "you better watch yourself parlor boy." and with that, the girl furiously walked away from ricky.

" and with that, the girl furiously walked away from ricky

+

+

"ricky i think it's time you say something," kourtney said to ricky as they ate in the cafeteria. ricky shook his head and let out a deep sigh.

"i don't wanna give into the stupid twitter drama," ricky stated, "i just wanna lay low and graduate with my best friends."

the four friends looked up from the lunches and gave each other smiles. they were all close friends that understood each other so well. they never had a problem with anyone until the drama between nini and ricky broke out.

ricky watched as nini and her friends walked into the cafeteria. she clearly did not look happy, her face said it all. nini's eyes met ricky's and they both glared at each other without looking away.

"she's such a bitch," ricky mumbled to his friends while nini and her friends walked past his table. seb and carlos glanced at each other and both boys felt their hearts warm up, but eventually they both quickly glared at each other.

"take a picture it lasts longer," carlos snapped at seb. everyone at the table gasped and seb quickly stood up from the table.

"oh please honey, don't act like you weren't staring at me too," seb confidently said. carlos scoffed and rolled his eyes at the blonde boy.

"as if i would ever date one of... you," carlos stated and eyed the four friends at the table. kourtney was quick to her feet and shoved her way in between carlos and seb.

"i know you're not gonna march around here, acting like you're better than us because you have daddy's card," kourtney spat in carlos's face.

"you better sit down before i make you sit down," gina said to kourtney and took a few steps closer to get in her face.

"you better reapply your foundation before your pores pop out," kourtney said with attitude. gina gasped and got closer to kourtney's face. red and ricky quickly got up from the table and pushed kourtney and gina away from each other.