[029]

CHAPTER TWENTY NINE.

HARRY had managed to get Estella a spot in Paris fashion week, she normally is always invited to participate but it was the thought that counted

HARRY had managed to get Estella a spot in Paris fashion week, she normally is always invited to participate but it was the thought that counted. They were both currently at the airport, waiting for Harry's private jet to be ready to go down to Paris. Harry hadn't told Estella this yet but he was planning to ask her to be his actual girlfriend when they went up to the Eiffel Tower after the fashion show. Yes it's very cliche but Harry liked the idea and he was sure that Estella was going to be very happy.

They soon boarded the jet hand in hand as they made their way up the stairs. They both took their seats at the window opposite of each other, before Estella pulled out her phone. She quickly moved over and sat on Harry's lap as she lifted up the phone and pointed it in their direction. She kisses his cheek for the picture before getting up and sitting back down, making sure to fasten her seatbelt for take off.

"Are you excited my love." Harry queries, crossing his right leg on top of his left as he folds his arms.

"Yes of course, it'll be great. Are we just staying in Paris for the show today and going home after it's finished?" Estella was completely oblivious to Harry's plans and it was exciting him more by the minute, he was just desperate to ask her but he knew that he wanted to make the moment special just for her.

Harry had never met someone like Estella before, he was very lucky that he chose such a good person to be his 'girlfriend' because it allowed them to fully get to know each other properly. It was fate for Harry and Estella, they were meant to be together. Harry liked how she wasn't afraid to stand up to him when he was being wrong, he loved that she cared for him a lot, he loved that she was funny and charismatic, she was overall such an amazing woman and he couldn't wait to officially make her his.

After a short flight, the two got off to the sight of paparazzi. They posed for a few photos in front of the private jet before they made their way into the white Range Rover that was already hired for them to use. "Can I drive?" Estella smiled with her puppy dog eyes, Harry sighed in defeat as he gave in and made his way to the passenger seat of the car, hearing a little squeal of joy escape her lips. Harry preferred driving but if Estella wanted to, then he'd do whatever to make her happy.

Estella drove them both to the fancy hotel in which the first day of Paris fashion week was located. Estella only wanted to participate for one day in the show since she wanted to spend more time with Harry, she was beginning to fall for him really hard and she hoped that he felt the same too. She wasn't sure but she could only pray.