Chapter 6

Slenders POV

When Ej told me she was having s party I decided to send Jason and Ben to look at everything and made sure she was okay and no one would take advantage of my previous daughter. I cant wait to hold her and hug her again.

You POV
The party is great. People were making out everywhere. There were even a couple that fucked. It was great. Jason came up to me and started talking Ben was looking me up and down. The party was great. Around 3 am everyone started leaving. I was passed out on the floor.

A few hours later

I woke up having a huge headache. Then I remembered I actually did drugs last night. Shit I'll clean later I need a bath. I got up and went to the bathroom and started filling the tub with water. After it was full I added bubble bath.

I took of my outfit and got in. 4 hours has passed turning to 5 when there was a knock on the bathroom door. "Yes come in"
The door opened. "Misstres there are people at the door."
I looked at her in curiosity.
"What do they want?"
"I'm not sure Mistress they said they'd like to speak to the owner" I sighed.

We are not leaving this bath Mistress. They can come here this us way to relaxing. Death said. I nodded
"Tell then to come up here. Im not getting out I'm in pain and this is way to relaxing". She nodded.

After 10 min there was a knock on the bathroom door again.
"Come on in"
I layed wit my eyes closed as they came in.
"So what can I help you gentlemen with?" The looked at each other. "Mistress are you Y/N."
I smirked.
"Depends who's asking but yes I am Y/N. Tell me dear kids what are your names."

Maskeys pov s few hours before
Slender called me, Toby and Brian to his office. "Yes sir". He spoke.
"I want you boys to get dressed into formal clothing. Were bringing my daughter back today. "
We nodded and went to get dressed.
After we were all dressed Slender teleported us to infront of her mansion. We knocked and a young woman open the door.
"How may I help you gentleman?" Slender spoke.
"We would like to speak to your owner please".
She nodded and dissapeared. After 5 min she came back to us.

"Well you see we had a uge party last night and Mistress is in alot of pain. So she is currently bathing. You'll have to see her in the bathroom. Also please speak to her in manner. If not my God have mercy on your soul. Follow me"

We arrived in a beutifull bathroom. And there in the tub layed a white haird girl with bubbles everywhere.
"So what can I help you gentlemen with?"
She spoke. And ofcorse Slender answered.
"Mistress are you Y/N." She smirked.
"Depends who's asking but yes I am Y/N. Tell me dear kids what are your names."

I spoke.
"I'm Tim, next to me is Brain. And besides him is Toby. And Richard. " she smirked.
"I sense trouble in the four of you. I suggest don't do whatever shit your thinking of. I'm not what I appear to be"

We nodded.
"Well, I'm starving would you four like something to eat?"
She asked. We just nodded again. She got out butt naked and went to her room.
"Oki you can keep followong me like lost dogs or find the dining room and I'll get you there."
She's bossy. Definition of Slenders daughter. Slender chuckeld and we went searching for the livingroom