Part 9 - a relationship

A/N = HI ALL AND WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER! I HOPE YOU'LL LIKE IT! HOLY SHIT! 58 READS!!!! I CANT BELIEVE YOU GUYS!!! THANK YOU!!!!

DRACO'S POV:

It's been a month since me and Harry became friends, I still couldn't get Harry out of my mind though. It was like he wouldn't leave my thoughts alone, he'd appear as soon as I would wake up and he'd stay on my mind till I fell asleep. When I fell asleep I'd have dreams about us just cuddling together and holding hands and kissing.

Merlin did I want to kiss those lips of his, those pink plum lips, the lips that I had been kissing in my dreams for some time now.

"Draco" someone asked, I knew it was Harry, I would know his voice from anywhere. When I turned around it was just as I thought, there the man of my dreams was standing and looking at me.

"Hey" I said and moved a bit so Harry could sit down on the bench I was sitting on, "hey" Harry said back.

It was Saturday and a Hogsmeade weekend so most students were somewhere down there. "Why aren't you down in Hogsmeade" Harry asked while sitting down beside me. "I didn't want to go, I have had a lot on my mind" I answered, "you" I then added as a question.

"I - I uh" he said and paused "me too" he then said.

HARRY'S POV:

Draco asked why I wasn't down in Hogsmeade, I wanted to tell him that it was because I loved him and wanted to be more than friends. That I didn't want to go to Hogsmeade without anyone but Draco, although in the end I decided to agree with his statement.

I mentally slapped myself, there was no one around, I could tell him, what if he doesn't feel the same way I thought to myself. I couldn't loose this friendship that had started because we called each other handsome and beautiful.

"Can I tell you something" I said before I could stop myself, the words had left my mouth before I realized what I was saying. "Of course, you can tell me anything" Draco replied, "this might be a long speech but let me finish it before you say anything" I said looking down.

"Okay, you're scaring me, is everything alright" Draco asked and I took a deep breath. I have to tell him, it's now or never I told myself.

"Draco, ever since the fight where we called each other handsome and beautiful. I can't seem to get you out of my mind, it's like you won't leave my thoughts alone. I think about you when I wake up and I'm still thinking about you when I go to sleep. And throughout the nights I have dreams about you" I said and paused a bit not looking at him but at the ground.

I took a deep breath and said "what I'm trying to say is that I love you" I still looked at the ground not wanting to see his disgusted face.

"Will you be my boyfriend" Draco asked and I was shocked.

DRACO'S POV:

"Will you be my boyfriend" I asked without realizing what I had asked. Harry looked at me so shocked and surprised, then he did something I never thought he'd do.

Harry was kissing me, and I was kissing Harry back. At that moment neither one of us cared who saw us or who would spread rumors. When we pulled apart we rested our foreheads together both trying to catch our breath. "I'd love to be your boyfriend Draco" Harry then said "I love you" I said answering to his statement from before.

We were both smiling like absolute idiots when we walked to the Great hall for dinner that night. We walked in hand in hand wanting everyone to see and know we were together.

We got some weird stares and glances when I sat down at the Gryffindor table where surprisingly both Pansy and Blaise were sat opposite their partner. Harry sat down beside Hermione and I sat down beside Pansy, everything was perfect.

We laughed all six of us were laughing, I never thought this would ever happen but it did.

Me and Harry were dating, Pansy and Hermione were dating and Blaise and Ron were dating. It was just perfect.

After dinner we all went out to the courtyard still laughing and talking about this and that.

Soon we all had to say good night and go to our own common rooms, I gave Pansy and Blaise a look that said 'can we have a moment'. Harry apparently did the same because the two other couples went and gave us a bit of space.

"I love you Harry" I said and he smiled "I love you too" he said and we hugged. "We need to go to sleep, I'll see you in the morning" Harry said and have me a small peak on the lips.

Harry walked to his friends and I watched them all walk away together, Pansy and Blaise came up to me as well. "Come on, we need to go to sleep Draco" Pansy said dragging me down to the dungeons and the Slytherin common room.

That evening I fell asleep with a huge grin on my face thinking about Harry.

A/N = HI ALL IT'S ME THE AUTHOR HERE! I HOPE YOU ALL LIKE THIS CHAPTER

QUESTION:
WHO'S YOUR FAVORITE FAMILY?

MY ANSWER:
THE MALFOY FAMILY (NARCISSA, DRACO AND LUCIUS)

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS!

I WILL SEE YOU ALL IN MY NEXT CHAPTER! I LOVE YOU ALL! BYE! ❤️❤️