Part 5 - feelings

A/N = HI ALL WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER! I HOPE YOU'LL ALL LIKE IT THIS CHAPTER WILL BE MOSTLY ABOUT PANSY AND HERMIONE ALTHOUGH IT WILL MOSTLY BE IN HARRY'S AND DRACO'S POV, PLEASE READ AT THE END!!!

DRACO'S POV:

I didn't know why but Potter had been smiling a lot more recently I was sat in the library studying with Pansy and Blaise when the golden trio walked in. Potter was laughing with his friends damn that sm I cut the thought out of my head. I was not going to think Potter's smile was cute, sexy, driving me crazy and more things.

Pansy looked to where I was looking and saw the golden trio standing there. "Pansy you're girlfriend is here" Blaise said teasingly, Pansy had told me and Blaise about her crush on Granger a couple of days ago.

Pansy gave Blaise a death glare when he said that but looked back to the golden trio. Her smile became soft and welcoming.

HARRY'S POV:

Me, Ron and Hermione had been laughing about how horrible Potions had gone the day before when we finally reached the library. We all looked around but saw no table free.

The only table that had any seats left was with Malfoy, Zabini and Parkinson. I looked at the two and I saw what looked like a blush on Hermione's face. I looked in the direction she was looking in and she was looking at Parkinson.

I pulled the two to the table where the three Slytherins were sat "hey can we sit, everywhere else is full and we need to study" I asked.

Almost instantly Parkinson answered equally civil to me, "sure" she smiled a little. I could have sworn I saw a blush creep up her cheek's when Hermione sat down beside her.

"Do you ship it" I whispered in a extremely small voice to Ron and he nodded his head in a 'yes' motion. We both laughed a little and got ourselves a death glare from Hermione.

I looked to my left where Malfoy was sitting, I had felt someone's eyes on me from that direction and I was curious. Wait was Malfoy looking at me I pushed the tough away and focused back on my potions essay.

DRACO'S POV:

Potter caught me looking at him, I didn't even know I had been looking at him. Until I felt my head rush back to look at the potions essay and felt the heat rise in my cheeks.

What is wrong with me, I can't think Potter is handsome, sexy, adorable that's where I cut my brain off from thinking anymore.

I looked back at Potter again and saw how he bit his bottom lip and scrunched his nose up when he couldn't understand something. "'Mione" he said and I looked back at my essay.

"Yes Harry" Granger answered him "what other ingredient do you need for amortentia" he asked and read the ingredients he had found. Granger answered sighing a bit at his not so great potions skills.

I saw Pansy sneak a couple of dreamy looks towards Granger and I nudged her foot. Apparently she didn't notice because she kept her eyes on Granger, "do I have something on my face Parkinson" she asked without any sneer in her voice. I noticed the blush that made it's way up on Pansy's face the suddenly Blaise spoke up. "Hey guys look who just entered" it was some Hufflepuff student "she's cutest girl in school" he said. "What no she isn't, although I know the cutest girl in school" Pansy said trying to be smooth but failing miserably.

HERMIONE'S POV:

"Guys I have to go I'll be back in a sec" I said trying not to make my voice break. Pansy knee who the cutest girl in school was and it couldn't be me, I wasn't cute, I didn't do cute. I did smart and maybe a bit of adorable but preferably not, the only good thing that came out of that eavesdrop was I found out Pansy likes girls.

Wait when did she become Pansy and not Parkinson I thought to myself. I came to the conclusion that she became Pansy and not Parkinson when I figured that I had a crush on her.

I had wandered into the girls bathroom and was sat in a stall crying. Soon I heard the door to the bathrooms open up and I tried to muffle my sobs and cry's.

"Granger, are you in here" I heard Pansy call, merlin what did she want, was she here to make fun of me for crying. I let out a accidental sob and Pansy swung the door to the toilet stall I was in open, "what's wrong" she asked.

"My crush likes someone else, she said it herself" I cried out, I didn't know why I was telling her this when she was my crush. I kept my face in my hands and didn't look up to see her reaction, although instead of saying anything she hugged me.

She wrapped her arms around me and held me in a tight embrace. I wanted to push her away and scream and tell her to stop being so nice and sweet and cute and adorable, but I didn't.

I stayed in her arms just crying "I'm sorry, can we be friends" she whispered into my ear after a couple of minutes. I pushed lightly out of the hug and looked her in the eyes, "I can't become close to you, I'll end up falling harder for you and I can't. You like someone else" I said not looking at her but at my feet.

"I'll kill whoever said I didn't like you, merlin I love you" she said and my head snapped up to look at her.

Her eyes held all the truth and sincerity that she had had while saying those words and I couldn't help but hug her. She hugged me back for a couple of seconds before she pulled away, "will you go to hogsmeade next weekend as my girlfriend" Pansy asked me and I was over joyed.

"Yes, yes, yes" I screamed and hugged her.

We walked back to the library hand in hand, when we got there Ron had moved into the seat next to Blaise and they were snogging. Harry and Draco had gone somewhere else and I instantly got nervous about them fighting.

A/N = HI ALL ITS THE AUTHOR HERE!! I HOPE YOU'LL ALL LIKE THIS EPISODE

OKAY SO I SAW THIS IN ANOTHER STORY AND THE AUTHOR WAS ASKING THEIR READERS QUESTIONS LIKE WHAT HOUSE THEY WERE IN AND STUFF AND IM THINKING OF DOING THAT SO THE QUESTION FOR THIS CHAPTER IS:

WHAT IS YOUR HOGWARTS HOUSE

MY ANSWER:

IM A GRYFFINPUFF

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS!

LOVE YOU ALL AND I'LL SEE YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER!