Part 1 - the train

A/N = HELLO ALL AND WELCOME TO A NEW STORY!!! I HOPE YOU WILL LIKE IT! I WILL BE PUTTING THE COVER PICTURE ALWAYS UP THERE☝️BECAUSE IT WAS AND STILL IS MY INSPIRATION FOR THIS STORY! OKAY NOW READ! LOVE YOU ALL I WONT BE DESCRIBING ALL OF THE SIDE CHARACTERS JUST BECAUSE WELL IF YOUR READING THIS STORY IM GONNA ASSUME YOUR A DRARRY FAN AND HAVE EITHER READ OR SEEN ANY OF THE HARRY POTTER FILMS/BOOKS AND THERE EVERYONE'S APPEARANCE IS DESCRIBED!

HARRY'S POV:

I was finally living with my godfather Sirius after he got freed of all charges last year. I couldn't be more thrilled not having to live with my abusive aunt and uncle.

"Harry hurry up we need to leave" Sirius called up the stairs of number 12 Grimmauld place. "Yes, yes I'm coming" I called down to him and hurried to get my trunk to the top of the stairs.

Kracher the house elf suddenly appeared beside me and took my trunk before apparaiting downstairs. I hurriedly walked down the stairs after him and found my trunk by the food of them.

"Finally you're here" Sirius said and we both laughed for a minute. He was the best family that I could ask for, except for my parents of course. He was so caring and sweet, he made sure I always had enough to eat. Knowing that my aunt and uncle used to starve me for days sometimes.

Sirius took my trunk in one hand and looked at me behind him "you ready for your last year at Hogwarts" he asked me. "Yes that I am" I said smiling at him and taking his hand to apparaite.

We got to Kings across station and we found our way to platform 9 3/4. As soon as we stepped foot on the platform my girlfriend Ginny came and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

Ever since last year I had been feeling different, weird maybe. I didn't know what it was that was making me feel this way but it scared me.

I didn't want to be anymore different then I already was. "Hey Harry, how has your summer been" Ginny asked me in her what now was annoying voice.

I had never thought Ginny's voice was annoying and I didn't understand why it was starting to get to me now. "What you brought a murderer with you Potter" Malfoy sneered at me. Ever since first year we had been enemies.

"Shut it Malfoy" I answered at put my attention back at Sirius "I'm sorry. I knew you should have staid home, I could have gotten here by myself" I said.

I hated that Sirius had to go through all this prejudice just because we was wrongfully accused of a murder of 12 muggles and one wizard.

"Harry this is the first year I get to see you go to Hogwarts and the last. I wouldn't miss it for the world, even if I would have had to bring snuffles along. You know I don't care for the prejudice and neither should you" he said the last part a bit sternly.

"Are you sure" I asked a bit worriedly "of course" he said and we both started laughing. "Harry come on, we need to leave or we'll miss the train" Ginny said smiling at me and taking my hand.

"Oh of course, bye Padfoot" I said waving Sirius goodby behind me. I saw Sirius' known grin sneak up onto his lips and I smiled to myself.

Me and Ginny finally found the compartment Ron and Hermione had sat in. "Hey mate, where have you been, maybe snogging Ginny" Ron asked. "What no" I said maybe a bit too quickly.

"I was saying goodbye to Sirius" I said looking at him like he was mad thinking that I would do that.

I sat down opposite Ron and Hermione and Ginny sat down next to me. I tried to keep my attention on the window and the view that was passing by us, but by the 10th time Ginny had said my name I turned to her. I gave up trying to ignore both her and my two best friends.

"Yes" I asked her a bit dully, "we were talking about our summer and well. I realized you never told me what you were doing this summer" Ginny said.

We had been writing each other throughout all summer break and she was just getting more and more annoying as the time past. "Oh me and Sirius just spent some time together" I said shrugging slightly.

"Oh that must have been fun" Hermione said smiling and seeing my uncomfortableness. "Yeah it really was" I said, almost as soon as I stopped talking Ginny opened her mouth to start saying something.

I thanked Merlin when she was interrupted by the compartment door sliding open. "Here you guys are" Neville Longbottom said followed by his girlfriend Luna Lovegood.

They sat inside and everyone got into some deep conversation and I used my chance to put my attention back on the view.

I must have dozed off because the next thing I remember was Ginny kissing me awake. "We're here baby" she said her voice gentle and annoying.

I scolded myself she's your girlfriend and you love her I said to myself when my face had turned into a frown from hearing her voice. She obviously stayed oblivious to this just to my luck and I followed her out of the train into the rain.

A/N = OKAY THAT WAS THE FIRST CHAPTER I HOPE YOU'LL ALL LIKE IT!

PLEASE COMMENT YOUR THOUGHTS AND IDEAS AND ALSO PLEASE VOTE!

I LOVE YOU ALL AND I'LL SEE YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER BYE!!