Part 7 - THE fight

A/N = HI ALL WELCOME TO THIS CHAPTER! I HOPE YOU'LL ALL LIKE IT

DRACO'S POV:

It's been 2 months since Pansy and Granger (who Pansy is always insisting I call Hermione) started dating. It's been 1 1/2 month since Blaise and Weasley (who Blaise always insists I call Ron) started dating. It's also been 1 1/2 month since I accepted my crush on Harry, it's been 1/2 a month since I accepted my love for Harry.

He was just so sweet and he cared so much about his friends and just everyone. But Harry Potter has to be straight, he was our savior, he destroyed the dark lord when he was one years old.

I would never have a chance with him, he was so handsome and sweet, and caring, and his laugh was contagious. His smile was so pretty it could light up any room, his eyes held so much happiness and love for his friends. Oh his eyes, his eyes were those amazing emerald green that I could easily get lost in and not give a care in the world.

HARRY'S POV:

It's been 2 months since Hermione and Parkinson (who Hermione is always insisting I call Pansy) started dating. It's been 1 1/2 month since Ron and Zabini (who Ron always insists I call Blaise) started dating. It's also been 1 1/2 month since I accepted my crush on Draco, it's been 1/2 a month since I accepted my love for Draco.

Mine and Draco's relationship hasn't become any better after our two friends started dating it's just stayed the same and I hate it. I hate that I can't hug him or hold his hand or kiss him. No, no, no stop, he's straight you have to get over this I scolded myself for wanting to kiss him.

I just couldn't help it, those pink plum lips that always looked so soft and delicious. No Harry stop thinking that I scolded myself again, I had to get over him. He was straight and even if he weren't straight but gay or something he would never go for a nothing like me.

I looked out the window of the Gryffindor dorm room and let my mind wander to Draco. His smile was so pretty it could light up the whole world, his figure looked so good that I always just wanted to go and hug him.

His laughter that only appeared once or twice a day was so contagious I just wanted to laugh with him when he did laugh. I wanted to be around him all the time, every time I saw him my heart fluttered and I felt all warm and fuzzy inside.

I ended up finding myself walking around the school grounds lost in thought about Draco an hour later. When suddenly I bumped into someone but when I was about to apologize to the person they said "stupid Gryffindor" Draco. I would have known that voice everywhere that angel like voice.

I pulled myself out of my thoughts and answered "Slytherin coward" my voice having just as little of civilization in it as his had.

"Raging idiot" he answered, "selfish bastard" I spat back, "handsome prick" he said and I didn't even realize it. "Beautiful git" I said and we both froze, did he just call me handsome.

Wait did I just call him beautiful, I was shocked I felt the heat rush up to my cheeks and I saw the blush form on his face as well. He didn't just call me handsome there's no way.

"I'm gay" he suddenly said after a minute or two of silence, we had gathered a white crowd of students who were watching our every single move. "I'm gay" I said without realizing I had said it until a lot of cheers burst through all the students.

Hermione ran up to me and gave me a tight embrace and I saw Pansy doing the same to Draco. Maybe I will have my knight in shining armor after all I thought to myself when I got into reality.

A/N = HI ALL ITS THE AUTHOR HERE!! I HOPE YOU'LL ALL LIKE THIS EPISODE

QUESTION:

WHO IS YOUR FAVORITE MARAUDER? 

MY ANSWER:

SIRIUS ORION BLACK AND REMUS JHON LUPIN

PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT WHAT YOU THINK AND IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS!

LOVE YOU ALL AND I'LL SEE YOU IN MY NEXT CHAPTER!