Sokka:He had his whole life ahead of him...you said he was young...

Katara:And he was a father and had many friends I assume...even called them family...shame that someone like that died...

Y/n:Look at bright side...without him...y/n not born...

Katara:Yea...and who knows maybe he was reborn into more than just you,maybe not here but even further out into other universes!

Y/n:That would make...y/n very happy...

Timeskip

Aang:So you're telling me y/n is a fire bender? And has Y/n The Eternal Flame?!

Katara:Wait so you know about it?

Avatar:It's supposed to be something really important...more important than the Avatar...

Sokka:Really?

Aang:The Avatar will be passed on indefinitely but The Eternal Flame will only ever happen once per universe...

Y/n:What happens when...Eternal Flame die...?

Aang:They don't...they are immortal and look over everyone for eternity...

Y/n sits down and starts to breath heavily

Katara:Y/n!

Y/n:Y/n outlive friends...parents...then make new friends...y/n outlive them...outlive everyone...

Aang:The Eternal Flame is given so the user can protect the people they care for forever without having to worry about dying trying to protect them...The Avatar of time period and The Eternal Flame are prophesied to work together to keep the lands unified...

Katara:I guess in this circumstance you two need to work together to unify the nations first...

Aang:But first...we should visit the Air Palace! Then some other places but that's afterwards!

Y/n:Y/n has...forever...

Aang:Alright! Come on Appa!

Katara:Aang...its been 100 years...a lot can happen...

Aang:It's in the sky,no one could've gotten up there...

Everyone jumps onto Appa

Aang:Yip Yip!

Appa roars as he starts to fly through the air

Y/n is quiet

Katara scoots over next to him

Katara: I know it's a lot to take in...

Y/n:Y/n not want...friends to die...not want anyone...to die...

Katara:Its just the way life is y/n...not even you can stop that...but you can make the most of the time you spend with the people you care for before they go...

Y/n cheers up a bit

Y/n:Yes...Katara right...but...

He looks at Aang

Katara:I know y/n...

As they fly for a bit longer they eventually see the temple