Chapter 1

It was a long day. Poeple taking pictures of me non stop. See im a model and a very popular singer and everyone thinks my life is so perfect just because i live in a mansion. Did i mention im a popular youtuber. Did i also mention that i have a inner demon.

Yeah see im half demon half human. But another weird thing about me is i never new my mother nor my fatherS. Yeah i had 4 fathers, creepy right. I also have long white hair that hangs onto my ancles and one purple eye and one blue eye. Its weird really.

My demon on the other side, well she's creepy as fuck. He he he she has long black hair also to her ancles. She had black tendrils and purple eyes. She also has horns. Black ones. Her teeth is sharp as blades and she had 3 black toungs. Her skin looks like she layed in dirt for days. And she wears a very short top that showes half her boobs with chains that connect to her skirt. The chains around her skirt connects to her legs. And her legs when she walks looks like its broken.

You can literally hear the bones break and scratching against each other. Her name is Death. So when ever I feel scared or say her name shell take over my body. Its pretty cool but she get angry very fast. Anyway yeah like I said I'm Y/N and I'm also a nurse at a hospital, a model a youtuber and a singer.

But like I said I own a mension but no one knows what goes on inside the walls. Hehehe I'm also know as Deadly Mad Hatter. Haha I'm a killer and I have a mansion because my proxies live with me. I currently have 4 proxies. Their very loyal. And I'm the boss. I go by Mistress or Madame. We named our mansion The Freaks.

But thats my life. I was adopted at age 2 by some humans witch I killed age 15 after getting bored of them. And thats my storie. I only used Death once or twise. But I have killed millions. Were like one small family. The mansion is also on the other side of the forest.

The mansion

Purple eye

I also have 4 markings on my body. Behind my ear I have a balloon. On my rib I have a needle and thread. On my wrist I have a rose and on the back of my neck I have a circle with a x threw it. I was born with it its freaking weird. Well now you know everything about me. Letg get to the story.