XXXVIII

ENJOY!

"I don't fucking care, I want it out of here!" Zathrian shouts

I groaned. "but look how cute she is I'm keeping her," I said stubbornly gesturing to my very cute innocent puppy I bought she's a Pomeranian puppy so tiny and cute with fluffy white fur I could not resist I then bought her a lot of clothes, tiara, bags, etc. and he's telling me I have to get rid of her when I saw this little cute thing I had to get her I don't know why he hates her so much.

He has four big wolf hybrids outside I'm so scared of them even though they're tied with chains plus I haven't overcome my fear of big dogs after what Lucio did.

"Bébé, I already gave her a name 'teacup', so can you stop saying 'IT'," I told him.

"Avyanna get it out!" He shouted.

"No, teacup is mine! I'm not getting rid of her," I told him.

"Is she potty trained?" he asks.

"Yes", I lied.

"Fine, you can keep it but keep it out of my sight or I'm putting a bullet through its head," he says seriously I gasped and picked her up

"You will not ok bye I'm going to set up her living space," I told him happily walking away.

One week later

"What the fuck!" Zathrian shouted as he stepped into a pile of my puppy poop

"This has to fucking stop!" He shouts in irritation.

"Babe, I was about to clean it up," I say, holding up my glove-covered hands.

He took off his shoe and stepped away.

"It smells so fucking horrible in here, like a fucking public toilet!" he says glaring at me.

"Did you want something?" I ask.

"We are going to church," Zathrian says.

I looked at him shocked I've never expected a family like them to visit the church "I've never been to church before," I told him.

He kissed me "There's a first time for everything," he told me and I nodded.

I got dressed in a very nice fitted navy blue dress it had two slits at each side and a fake belt I paired it with these nude ankle strap heels I put my hair in a neat high ponytail and went makeup-less I sprayed perfume on and picked up my bag and left.

"How Do I Look?" I asked Zathrian he was typing away on his phone.

He scanned my outfit "You look very sexy," he said going back to his phone I frowned and walked away I went in the car and waited for him.

Shortly he came and we then we went to the church it was huge lots of vehicles parked outside he parked then we got out and went inside the choir was singing loudly there were many people inside here he walked up to the front and stopped at the bench in the third row where everyone else was seated.

I felt a very intense stare I looked around, and our eyes connected I looked at her wide eyes I suddenly got scared and nervous she was glaring at me with so much anger and hatred I gulped.

"Is everything all right with you, you're shaking," I felt Jayson touch my hands

"Hands off her!" Zathrian growled, and he immediately removed his hands.

"I'm fine," I told him, taking a deep breath.

Right throughout the church service, I could feel her glaring at me