Is this a good, or bad thing?

Dipper and Mabel went into town looking for Bipper. Wendy and Soos came because they would need all the help they could get.

"Everyone split up, we'll cover more ground that way."Dipper said. He knew in the back of his mind it wasn't a good idea, he just had a feeling it would be better this way.

As Dipper walked he looked in his journal for anything to do with copies, or clones. He was still searching when he heard someone cough impatiently.

He looked around, it's like everything around him just stopped. He snapped his fingers "you've been the one that's been messing with my mind!" Dipper said accusingly at Bill.

Bill clapped sarcastically. "It's about time." He said. "get it, time?" He said as he gestured to everything.

"..."

"Geez, tough crowd."

"Why are you here and why are you messing with me?"

"You made me a deal. Technically you are still mine." This freaked Dipper out.

Bill continued "And plus, when you find this clone of yours, how do you plan on stopping it? your friends? Ha! Even if he didn't have a fraction of my power, he'd still-"

"Your power?" Dipper interrupted him. Dipper frowned."Where's this page?" Dipper said as he pointed at a torn page.

"The point is, you and your friends would be too weak to handle this copy of you."

"What are you saying here exactly?"

"I want to make a deal, you summon one last thing from the journal for me, and I'll give you enough power for... 7 minutes so you can do whatever... including catch your clone. I promise the journal won't say it's dangerous."

Dipper accepted the deal. He had made a split-decision, even though he literally had all the time he needed.

----------

Mabel followed Dipper and was spying on him. She knew something was definitely still wrong with Dipper. Although he had been looking better, Mabel could sense something was up.

She noticed how time froze except for her brother.. and Bill!

She hid behind a building. They were talking. Bill was probably trying to make a deal with Dipper. Mabel tried not to laugh. Like Bill thinks Dipper is dumb enough to- her thoughts were interrupted with shock.

They had shaken hands!

Oh, no Mabel thought as she seen Bill make a green charm from black smoke.

As soon as time started again, she ran towards Dipper as he collapsed on his knees, coughing.

"Dipper? A-are you okay?" She asked nervously. Dipper got up with green... smoke? yeah smoke coming from his eyes and hands.

"Woah" he said as he examined his hands and got up. "That was a first."

"Huh?" Mabel said. "A first what?"

"The first time a deal payed off." A devilish look took over his face as he ran into town, powered up to find the imposter.

"Dipper, wait!" Mabel yelled after him. Man, Dipper was faster now.

Dipper looked from a dark alley. He seen him. The imposter. He readied a green fireball, and threw it straight at him.

Note

I'd like to mention with my monster falls story coming to an end I'll be writing and posting reversed, my gravity falls fanfic along with starting a story on my My Little Pony OC.

Remember: none of these are definite.

Dec.27, 2014 is almost here! there will be a shout out in bold at the end of next chapter for l'artiste. Me or not xD hopefully it isn't me. o-o