Introduction

Summary: A famous musician and songwriter named Ricardo Kurtis comes to Japan in hopes of finding clues about his missing past. There he meets a person who may hold the key for the answers he has been looking for throughout his entire life.

Characters:

Everyone from the Idolish7 game will appear and everyone except Ric/Riku and Tenn will have the same background as before. However, their relationship dynamics will be different. I will probably add more characters later in the story.

Ricardo Kurtis/ Riku Nanase: He is an internationally famous musician and songwriter. He became famous after an incident in where it was discovered that a songwriter from Cisco record company had plagiarized his songs. He believes that music can be used to help us connect with one another.

Anna Wagner: She is a talented magician from Germany and performs many kinds of magic shows all over Europe. She is also known as the miracle performer who can perform the impossible when it comes to magic. She is the one who taught Ric how to disguise himself. She will also be Ric's love interest.

Ray Connor: He is Ricardo's psychiatrist and an old friend of Richard. He once worked for the FBI as one of their psychologists until he quit after an incident that led to the death of one of their suspects who had severe mental health problems and a very traumatic past causing him to question his skills and life purpose. He was forcibly dragged out of retirement when Richard and Sarah begged him to look at a child which at the time happened to be Ric

Richard Smith: He originally belonged to a special unit in the military but decided to withdraw from the frontlines after the loss of his teammates and transferred to the FBI. After serving as an agent for a couple of years he was offered to become one of the instructors for the FBI academy. Ricardo's name comes from him.

Dante Perez: Former leader of a Mexican gang in Los Angeles. He reformed after being released from prison and is now running a bar. He is a father figure to Ric.

Tonia Perez: Dante's younger sister. She helps her brother run the bar.

Sarah Yamamoto: Former FBI agent and now part of the Los Angeles Police Force. She is Richard's lover. She helped Richard overcome his grief. She is also a big sister figure to Ric.

Martina Kurtis: She is Ric's adoptive mother.  She always stuck with Ric no matter how hard it was for him and always encouraged him to follow his dreams.

Alek Sidrov: He is the CEO of a security software company. He met Ricardo through an event and is also one of the few people who know how he truly looks like. He sometimes helps Ricardo and his friends through her computer and hacking skills.

Genre: Mystery, Horror, Abuse, Criminal, Family, Friends, a little bit of Romance if I feel like it