Who Would You Wanna Date?

"I know, I'm sorry," Juan chuckled softly, as he took something out of his tuxedo jacket pocket. "Oh, here."

He pulled out a black box and opened it, showing her the two ruby earrings that were inside.

"I know your birthday is tomorrow, but I couldn't wait to give it to you," Juan said. "So, Happy-early birthday!"

Anna blushes as Juan handed the box to her. She looked at the earrings and puts them on, looking away from the Hispanic boy in embarrassment.

"Wha-What's with this? I-It's so cliché!" Anna stammered. "Y-You really have no sense at all!

~~~

"'You're so impatient, stupid!' As she said that, the new piercings glittered on Anna's ears!" Juan shouted.

"A+, Juan!" Reaper shouts, along with applauding. "A+ for tsunderes!"

"I guess it's my turn, huh?" Mark asked.

~Blue Katana/Akane Scenario~

Mark and Akane were in the middle of a lake on a boat. It was night time and they were waiting for something.

"Akane, I don't think their—"

"Look!" Akane pointed at the many fire flies flying towards the lake.

Mark and Akane watched in amazement, seeing the little balls of light brighten the lake.

"It's beautiful!" Mark said in amazement.

"I know, right?" Akane asked, smiling at him. "I'm glad to have this experience with you!"

~~~

"That was good," Reaper nods, giving Mark a thumbs up. "Romantic scene gives you an A."

"Wanna give it a try, Patonti sir?" Juan asked the hero leader.

"Me?" Bang asked. "I don't know..."

"Come on, give it a shot, Bangerino." Reaper finger bang's at him.

Bang just sighs. "Well..."

~Death Witch/Lily Noble Scenario~

Bang was waiting for Lily at the spot where'd they agreed to meet for their date. Lily was late again...

"S-Sorry I'm late!" Lily shouted. Bang turned to see Lily running towards him, she wore a yellow plaid shirt over her white dress that made her large breasts bounce when she ran. "I'm so sorry! I had trouble figuring out what I wanted to wear!"

Lily stopped in front of Bang. "I hope I didn't make you wait too long!"

"It's fine, you don't need to worry." Bang chuckled softly. He looks at the outfit Lily wore and blushed slightly. "You're looking quite bold today."

"N-No, it's just, erm..." Lily stammers before calming down, her cleavage at full display for Bang. "I-I thought it'd be ok if... it's just for you..."

~~~

"Bang, you sly dog!" Reaper laughs. "Like a true man of culture, a clumsy girl with big boobs gets S tier, every time!"

"N-No! I didn't mean it like that!!!" Bang stuttered before throwing his head onto the table, hiding his flushed face.

"Ok, Darky, YOU'RE NEXT!" Reaper declared.

"Yeah, no thanks," Dark Hood stands up and walked towards the door. "I'll be leaving." He said as he exits the room.

After leaving the meeting room, he stopped and started thinking to himself.

~Caravince/Kathryn Wang Scenario~

"Thank you for the food," Cardo smiled at Kathryn who sat across him on the dinner table. "It was delicious."

Kathryn smiled back at him. "It was my first time cooking... I'm glad it turned out good!"

They've been living in an apartment complex together for a few months as they were dating.

"I'll go wash the dishes then." Cardo said before Kathryn stops him.

"It's fine, I'll do it." Kathryn insisted.

"Then let's decide with rock-paper-scissors then."

I'm the end, Cardo won and started washing the dishes. Kathryn watched him from the living room before standing up and going into the kitchen to help him.

Cardo saw Kathryn next to him, doing the dishes as well. "Kath, it's fine, you should go rest."

Because of how close they were, their shoulders touched and Cardo saw a light flush on Kathryn's cute face.

~~~

Caravince, Death Witch and Lucienne were walking towards the meeting room. The three stopped and yelped in surprise when they saw the hooded vigilante banging his head against the wall repeatedly.