He raises his eyebrows at you in a flirty way and you instantly feel your face heat up.

"Um, uh, I'll go put these in water, and then we can go."

Hoseok chuckles softly at your sheepish state.

You walk away into the kitchen as he waits on the porch. You hurriedly grab a vase, fill it up with water, and messily arrange the purple lilacs in there. You had no time to make them look perfect.

You grab your purse from the island table and take out the house keys. Walking back into the foyer, you exit the house and lock the door.

"I'm ready."

"You look beautiful, by the way," Hoseok compliments, looking down at you. "You look beautiful every day, but tonight you look... exquisite."

"Wow. Fancy word," You reply and he chuckles. "But thank you. You look good too."

You extend your arm for your hand to mess with his curly, blonde locks, but Hoseok grabs your wrist before you do.

"If you want to mess up my hair, how about you do it while we do another activity?"

You scoff out a chuckle and retrieve your hand, "You know what, let's go before I regret this."

"Where are you taking me?"

"The whole purpose of that blindfold is so you won't see where I'm taking you." Hoseok laughs at your restlessness.

"Well, how do you expect me to feel if it feels like we've been going in circles for the past three minutes?"

Hoseok grabs your hand and intertwines his cold fingers with yours. Your arm extends to the side and you feel his warm, soft lips on the back of your hand.

"Trust me, okay?"

Butterflies, can you relax?! I don't want to throw up in the car.

"Oh, I'm already putting a lot of trust in you, Hoseok. I would never let just anybody blindfold me."

"We're here," Hoseok announces a few minutes later.

"Can I take the blindfold off now?"

"Hold on, miss impatient," He laughs. "I'll take it off for you when everything is ready."

You groan and he chuckles. You hear his door open then close. Oh, how badly you wanted to take that damn blindfold off and just peek, but you didn't want to delude Hoseok. It was all on your sense of hearing now.

You carefully listen to him walk back and forth. It sounded like he was getting stuff out from the trunk and setting them down on the hood of the car.

What could he be doing?

Suddenly, your door opens and you flinch as a reaction.

"Come on, princess."

Hoseok takes your hand and guides you out of the car. The two of you come to a halt and he stands behind you, undoing the knot on the blindfold.

Once it falls, your jaw drops open. There's a fluffy blanket on the hood of the car and containers of food on it as well. You then look around to see that he has brought you to the top of an empty parking garage, the stars and moon shining in the dark sky.

"Hoseok," You grin and turn to him. "I don't know what to say."

"You don't have to say anything. Let's just enjoy the food."

Hoseok pulls you towards the car.

"Wait," You come to a stop and he turns to you. "I can't actually get on the hood of the car."