I'm your Sunshine

Start from the beginning

The words left a bitter taste, but he didnt have much choice.

But he'd always pray for Yoongi to be happy, wherever he would be.

Hoseok pulled over in the parking lot.

A soft sigh left his throat as the evening Rays split through the window.

"We're here.."

Hoseok unbuckled his seat belt and the older followed his action, stepping out of the vehicle.

The salty air and the sound of waves crushed, making the two slightly crinkle their nose.

Hoseok stretched his limbs a bit and walked towards Yoongu who waited for him, to join.

They walked alongside, the waves crashing against the shore as the evening rays dipped over the water, making it glisten like illusionary Crystals.

The beach wasnt crowded, there were few people with their dogs and some joggers but far away from the two.

Hoseok didnt know how he actually ended up near the beach. All he did was, jokingly say that he wanted to go to a beach to celebrate their last working day together, and here they were.

The two settled down on a shallow rock, facing the sunset.

"Ah.. this is nice" Hoseok mumbled closing his eyes and smiled, the sunlight kissing his golden face.

He hummed softly "I want to come here often... I love sunsets"

Yoongi scoffed discreetly "I dont really like the sunlight"

Hoseok cracked his lids open and turned to Yoongi, chuckling a bit "that's very Yoongi of you"

Yoongi scoffed louder. "Yeah very funny... you seem so offended, as if you are the actual sun." he muttered sarcastically.

Hoseok grinned "that's because I am. People call me Sun. Sunshine. Other than JHope and Hoseok of course"

"Well it makes more sense why I dont like the sunlight at all now" Yoongi groaned slightly, delivering a rude script but Hoseok simply shrugged it off and sighed, being completely used to it.

"No need to be rude now... this is the last day I'll ever see you unless.. well.. some other circumstance rises up..." Hoseok sighed, pressing his lips into a tight smile. His dimples pooling in his cheeks, but the smile not reaching to his eyes as his heart paced with a pang.

"No circumstance will rise up. You wont see me anymore." Yoongi bluntly replied.

Hoseok swallowed harshly and looked away from the male, his eyes resting on the horizon where the orange sky collided with the water far away.

"Ah... well... I guess that's how its gonna be." Hoseok chuckled bitterly.

Silence engulfed them for some more minutes before Hoseok turned to look at Yoongi quickly, with a sheen cover of gloss over his eyes.

"Do you want something to drink?" Hoseok asked standing up

"Um.. your eyes-"

"Okay I'll get you something" Hoseok said quickly and speed walked away, his hands clenched into fists.

Yoongi sighed.

He felt like shit.

His rudeness, snarky comments and words, combined with Hoseok's awkward chuckles, glossy eyes and broken voices were not lost on Yoongi.

He knew what he was doing.

He knew Hoseok was hurting.

He knew he was hurting him.