Chapter Four - On The Run

My body was stiff and sore when I woke up my body raged with pain, the room I was in looked different. Was different, I wasn’t in a cell instead I was in a room with only one window and what scared me the most? Was the wolf staring at me, it started to growl at me before making eye contact, its Green eyes stared at me not daring to move away, I cowered leaning against the wall trying to find something to help support me.

Usually I wouldn’t be so scared but I had hardly had any energy left “nice wolf” I croaked repeatedly until I reached something cold and round. A door knob, not giving a second thought I turned the knob and fell backwards onto the floor hitting my head against something hard making me wince in pain. The wolf lunged at me claws ready to rip me to shreds.

But it stopped in front of me not moving just staring at me before barking three times. A door opened and the dwarf from before walked in with a tray full of food and laid it on the table near the bed which I hadn’t noticed before.

“Your awake” he said clicking his fingers and the wolf ran towards him wagging its black fluffy tail. “Im sorry if Maya scared you, I’m Maric” he walked towards me extending his hand waiting for me to grab it, i stood up rejecting his hand and walked over to the food “I can’t eat this” I said walking towards a broom near the door “then what can you eat?” he asked looking at me curiously and started walking towards me, when he was close enough I grabbed the broom and swung it at him hitting him on the head making him yelp in pain before covering his face. Running through the door I held the broom stick making my way down the hallway.

“Stop her!” Maric yelled “Don’t let her get away!” I made my way towards some stairs “there she is!” guards I assumed yelled, not looking behind I sprinted down the stairs to a floor full of mirrors my reflection stared back at me from every side my white hair fell across my face tangled in knots I ripped some of my shirt of so it looked like a ribbon and tied my hair up into a high ponytail. My hair was really long when down it fell to my hips now it flowed right above my waist, mixed with dirt, my skin was pale and I was wearing a torn up shirt with baggy pants, no shoes and my blue eyes stood out.
“There!” someone shouted, snapping me out of my daze, I ran further into the room but it just wouldn’t end mirrors kept coming one after another t was like I was running in circles. I was running as fast as I could until something tackled me to the ground wrapping their hands around me so I couldn’t move “You’re not going to get away” the voice cooed their breath tickling my neck I shivered before bashing my head back head butting the man… It was Sebastian he was holding his head before he got up and slapped me “take her to the black room” he ordered before walking away arms grabbed me digging their nails into my skin blood tickling down my skin. Blood. In the mirrors you could see my blue eyes turn red in the mirror my nails grew and sharpened I started growling elbowing the guard on my left and gabbing the guy on the right with my now free hand flipping him over my shoulder and clawing at his neck, blood went flying everywhere spluttering all over my clothes.

The guard made a gurgling sound before his eyes went lifeless. I let go of him before lunging at the other guard biting into his neck draining him of blood he scratched the side of my waist before going limb the taste of his blood was like rotten oranges. Not the most pleasant taste but it made me gain more energy, my eyes went back to being blue, blood tickled down my face I grabbed the sword the guard had before I looked around to find an exit but found a door I hadn’t notice before not thinking twice I ran opening the door and making my way in, my body froze and I couldn’t move I was frozen. “Well if it isn’t the Faufeia” a voice echoed it was full of hate.

“Who are you?” I called glad my vocal cords still worked I looked around the darkness trying to find the source but it was pitch black, “you should know me, we’ve meet before” they whispered into my ear before punching me across the room a light shined in the centre and a lady stood there flipping her brown hair behind her shoulder her brown eyes showed so much emotion it made me curious what she had been through, she was wearing a red lacy dress her lips bright red. “obviously I don’t know you” I answered standing up getting ready to fight but she came out of nowhere kicking me in the ribs and grabbing me by my hair “such pretty hair” she muttered before she wrapped her hands around my neck I gagged for breath clawing at her hands trying to pry them off but her grip got tighter my vision went blurry, she let go of me and I fell to the ground gasping for breath “good night Faufeia” she said I looked up to see her foot, she slammed it in my face it hurt and i wanted to scream she slammed it again making wince in pain and again repeatedly until everything went black.