Chapter Two - Rude Awakening

A/N

(not edited)

Hey thankyou for reading my story I'm sorry if I rushed things in the first chapter and that it was small.

EvillishGirll34 xx

Chapter Two - Rude Awakening

My head was pounding, I felt like I had been hit with a brick. As I was trying to adjust my eyes I couldn't as everything was dark apart from a flickering torch. As I stretched my arms I banged one on something hard and wet and a musty smell erupted through my nose.

I started to hear voices coming closer to where I was being held captive. Silently I moved into the shadows to hide my self near the entrance, as they came closer their footsteps grew louder coming to a halt out side of my cell. "hey Arnold wasn't there someone in this cell?"  asked on of the soldiers.

"yea, wasn't it that demon girl?"

"don't tell me she got out! "

I could hear keys rattling and a click, the cell door opened up and two soldiers entered my cell, they reeked of death and had a pair of brown wings each, long thick tusks coming out of there mouths. Shuddering I took a step away from the shadows and they both turned looking at me. Their dark red eyes stood out, their skin rotting away.

"wha-" before the soldier could speak I dashed towards him and slashed his neck blood splattering everywhere. "where am I? "  I asked the other solder walking towards him. His eyes open wide with anger, "you bitch!"  he ran towards me, sharp green nails slashed at me I dodged but I wasn't quick enough one of the nails had slashed my cheek, blood trickling down. "where am I?"  I asked again this time louder and more fierce.

"where you are doesn't matter!" the soldier spat drawing a silver sword from his pocket, he lunged at me, moving to quickly I wasn't able to dodge. Blood dripped on the floor wincing in pain I grabbed hold of the sword cutting my fingers and pulled it out of my left shoulder.

The soldier smirked as he watched me fall to the ground. I was weak and I needed food, barely able to move I was able to move lean against the cold wet walls, gripping my shoulder for support I made my way to the soldier who had been standing there with a smug look. Oh how I just wanted to rip it off his face.

"your weak for a Laufeia" said the soldier shaking his head, I felt hurt, how dare he say I'm weak!, getting ready to lung the soldier continued "your a disgrace, weak and stupid"

That's all it took I lunged at him and grabbed his neck lifting him off the ground and looked into his eyes. They were full of fear. I bit down onto his neck, a coppery taste filled my mouth my throat burned for more... i neeeded more. i drained every ounce of blood i could before throwing his lifeless corpes across the room

"well that was quite a show wasn't it? 

I turned around to be met with a black haired guy he had dark green eyes which watched me amusingly.

" who are you? " I asked getting ready to attack for all I knew it could be some soldier but he looked more superior.

"I'm Sebastian, now will you tell me your name Faufeia?"  he asked, his voice had a smooth tone and it sounded like a melody.

"it doesn't matter who I am!  I want to leave"

"sorry Faufeia but that isn't happening"

"I will kill you, if you stand in my way!" I growled taking a step forward showing I meant it.  But he just looked at me laughing

"oh Faufeia I'm going to enjoy destroying you"