CHAPTER THREE: BLOOD

A/N
Not edited.

"oh Faufeia, I'm going to enjoy destroying you"  his voice was echoing in my head. I was scared I mean the way he looked at me, it was like I was just another toy for him waiting to be broken.

I got up and walked towards the cellar door almost slipping on the wet muddy floor grabbing the cold pole for support.  "hello?" I asked my voice cracking a bit, a soldier came into view.

"what do you want!" he shouted

I didn't respond i was really hungry my stomach started to ache my mouth was dry and I had hardly enough energy to talk and trust me, you don't want to keep a girl hungry. "what do you want!" he shouted looking irritated.

"I-I need t-" before I could finish my sentence I fell onto the ground, a loud thud sound echoed through the room, my head was throbbing and it hurt a lot. I heard voices but I couldn't make out what they were trying to say my head just kept throbbing painfully.  I felt hands grabbing onto my shoulders pulling me up and dragging me away. What happened after that I don't know as everything  went black.

"what happened to her?" the voice felt so familiar but I just couldn't recognize and my eyes wouldn't open so I couldn't see.  "she needed to feed, seriously Sebastian you can't just keep her locked up and not feed her!  What was the point of kidnapping her than?" the voice was unfamiliar but it wasn't like Sebastian voice sending chills down my spine and scaring me.  This one sounded kind and gentle. "I don't know!  For all I know she could be the last Faufeia, with her power I could take over the underworld" 

Laughing erupted through my ears "well the way your going she's going to die at the end of the week. Do you even know what a Faufeia even feeds on?" 

"well no"

"no one does you idiot!  Sebastian seriously go get Sasha she should know"

I heard the door slam and tried to look like I was sleeping. I failed

"I know your awake Faufeia"

Groaning I tried to open my eyes and just as they open I wanted to scream the light was way to bright.

"so Faufeia what's your name?" I looked around for the source I let out a cackling scream as a head popped out in front of me scaring me half to death I was met with a little stumpy man with a big bushy beard and bright blue eyes, he must be a dwarf. He let out a chuckle.

"m-my name is" I couldn't finished and started coughing a coppery smell flowing through the air. "hang in"  the dwarf walked towards a cabinet and grasped a towel confused he plopped it right on my lap where a wet sticky red fluid was, my eyes widened in shock. Oh no I need to feed if I don't feed I would die.

"I need a-"  I started coughing more blood up. Why did all my sentences have to be interrupted (even though they were interrupted by me)  "ok Faufeia I need you to calm down"  the stumpy man ran around looking for something pulling draws apart throwing medical the g's on the floor until he found a...  Needle.

I started squirming I was not a big fan of needles in fact I hate needles, the dwarf came closer holding the needle up high for me to see, I wanted to scream it was like the movies!  Where there was an evil scientist laughing in an evil way a gleam in their eyes. Closing my eyes shut and biting on my lip I could feel the needle sinking into my skin, it felt like someone had pinched me really hard.

"you should be able to speak for now, I injected you with some ferox. Its a drug only demons can take just give it a couple of minutes to settle in"

I nodded feeling the throbbing pain going away.
"my name i-is Violet"

A/N

OK so I'm really proud with this chapter a d thankyou for reading.

Follow
Vote
Comment

EvillishGirll34 xx