🌊Chapter Nine •Lime•🌊

Y/n's POV

I gulped, leaning towards him and placing a gentle kiss along his jawline.
I felt him tense under me. I quickly turned away.

"I-I'm sorry, I shouldn't have done that." I said, embarrassed. He let go of my hand. "Z-Zuko?"
I questioned, turning to look at him.

I felt something warm being pressed onto my lips.

His.

His arms wrapped around my waist.

A second later, he pulled away. A light shade of pink dusted his cheeks as he turned his head to the side, looking away from me.

I couldn't tell whether he was cold or embarrassed.

I turned my body around so that I was facing him, my legs on either side of him, my hands resting on both of his broad shoulders as I straddled his lap.

I placed a soft kiss on his cheek, trailing down his jawline, then down his neck. He gasped quietly, surprised by my actions.
I felt his body tense even more under me.

I bit his neck, then rolled off his lap so I was laying beside him, giggling.

"Y/n, what the hell?! You bit me!" He said loudly, seemingly annoyed.

"That's payback for my shirt, mister." I said, my laughter dying down. "It's not nice to strip people while they're sleeping, you pervert Prince." I said.

I heard him moving.

Suddenly, he was on top of me. My hands were pinned by my head. He had a knee between my legs to keep me from moving. His face was inches from mine.

I gulped.

"Pervert Prince?" He repeated, leaning down closer to me. "You haven't seen anything yet."

I closed my eyes. I felt him stop moving.
His grip on my hands loosened.

"Y/n, look at me." He said, his voice softer. I opened my eyes halfway. "I was joking." He sat up, getting off me.
"I'd never do anything you didn't want me to do." He whispered, barely audible.

He looked at the boy who was tied up. His arrows were still glowing.
The boy took a deep breath, momentarily distracting Zuko.

Seizing the opportunity, I lunged at Zuko, pinning him to the ground like he had done to me.
His eyes widened.

"Y/n, what are you doi-" He began to speak.

I pressed my lips onto his, closing my eyes. He knocked me off of him, rolling over on top of me and yet again pinning me down.

I smiled at him innocently, blushing.

"You keep giving me such mixed signals." He whispered, looking down at me.
His grip on my hands were loose.

I pulled them out his grip with ease, wrapping my arms around his neck and pulling his face closer to mine until our noses were touching.

"Then maybe this...will clear things up." I whispered, leaning forward and kissing him softly, pulling away seconds later.
I rested my head on the ground, looking to the side to avoid looking at him because of embarrassment.

He gently cupped my cheek and tilted my face so I would look at him.
I complied, less than a second later feeling his lips being pressed onto mine with force. He began slowly moving them against mine.

I gently bit his lip, teasing him.

He quietly grunted, breathing heavily. Pulling away, he buried his face in the crook of my neck, breathing his hot breath along it's sensitive skin and sending shivers down my spine.

I felt him bite down on my neck, sending heat right down to my core.
I suddenly felt his breath in my ear.

"That's payback for earlier." He whispered in a husky voice.
I gulped, biting my lip.

Suddenly, a blue light flashed throughout the cave.

The Air Nomad started squirming.

Zuko quickly stood up.

"Welcome back." He frowned.

I ran my fingers over my neck, feeling a mark where he bit me. I quickly covered it with my coat and hair, standing up.

"Good to be back." The Avatar said sarcastically, blowing a gust of wind towards Zuko and I.

I created a barrier of snow between us, it mostly absorbing the wind. Snow blew around us.

He blew himself out the cave, trying to squirm away.

"That won't be enough to escape." Zuko growled, grabbing him by his shirt collar.

"Appa!" The young bald boy shouted happily.

I peered out the cave, seeing a giant flying beast.
My mouth fell agape and eyes widened.
It's huge...

It landed near the two boys.

"Here for a rematch?" Zuko asked the other Water Tribe girl, getting into a fighting stance.

"Trust me, Zuko. It's not gonna be much of a match." She said.
He shot a blast of fire at her, which she countered with water. Steam filled the air as she raised a wall of snow.

I ran out the cave, creating a stream of snow and hitting her wall with it.
Our snow collided, falling onto the ground.

"I think it will be." I said, standing by Zuko's side.

"It's you!" She shouted at me, surprised.

"Katara, you know her?" A boy with a ponytail asked her from on top of the beast.

"Sort of." She got into a fighting stance, water floating around her. "She helped Zuko take Aang."

"What are you doing?!" Zuko shouted at me.

"Saving your life." I said, gathering snow into a massive pile and pushing it towards the girl apparently known as Katara.

She made a wall of snow and froze it, countering mine.
I made it collapse, Zuko lunging forward and blasting fire at her.

When I wasn't paying attention she had gotten water around my ankles, freezing it.

I took my attention away from them momentarily, getting myself unstuck, when I heard a loud thump.

Looking up, I saw Zuko on the ground in a pile of snow unconscious.

My stomach dropped.

"No!" I shouted.
My hands were then covered in ice. I tried to move, but my entire body was soon covered and frozen.

I couldn't bend water if I couldn't move.

"We need to get to the oasis. The spirits are in trouble!" Aang said worriedly, hopping onto the giant creature.

He looked down at us.
I glared at him.
I hate you all. I thought, looking over at Zuko. He was shivering while laying there.

"Wait." The Avatar said, still looking down at us.

"What? We need to go." Ponytail boy said.

"We can't just leave them here." Aang argued.

"Sure we can. Let's go." Ponytail boy gestured towards the oasis with a boomerang.

"Yeah, leave us here. You won't wanna be around me when this ice thaws." I glared at them.

"See? They're both bad." Ponytail boy said, shrugging.

"But we're not." He airbended himself off of the hairy beast, approaching me.