🔥Chapter Fifty-six🔥

Y/n's POV

We all sat by the fire, silence surrounding us.

"...So are we just gonna ignore the fact that Y/n was in some sort of trance for three days straight?" Sokka asked.

I shrugged.

"I told you everything that happened." I said, taking a sip of my tea.

"But why did it happen?" Toph asked.

"I don't know." I replied, sighing.

"It's gonna be okay." Aang said. "We'll figure everything out. But in the meantime..." He looked at me. "I think we both need to prepare to face the Firelord."

I looked down and nodded.

"Roku said this war needs to come to an end." I said, standing up, holding my tea cup infront of me. "Well, I think that against two Avatars," I held my cup into the air, looking at Aang, "the Fire Lord doesn't stand a chance." I grinned.

Aang stood up, holding his cup of tea into the air like I was.

"We'll defeat the Fire Lord and end this war!" Aang's grin matched mine.

"And the rightful Fire Lord will claim the thrown." My grin turned into a smirk as I looked at Zuko, who smirked in return, standing with me and Aang.

"Here's to defeating my father, and ending this war!" He said loudly.

The others stood up and cheered.

I laughed as I took a sip of my tea.

And we'll reunite with Uncle Iroh. I thought happily.

"So what's our next move?" I asked.

Aang and Sokka looked at each other.

"Actually, we haven't figured that out yet." Sokka admitted.

"I know a place." Zuko said.

We all looked at him.

"Where?" I asked.

"Ember Island." He answered.

"Ember Island?" Aang asked.

Zuko nodded.
"My family has a house there. We used to go on vacations there. No one's been there in ages."

"The Fire Lord would never think to look for us in his own house!" I said, grinning.

Zuko smirked.

"Exactly." He replied.