Bakugou gave him a glance like he said, 'Really? We are not visiting this douche'

"You think ill fall for that. I know exactly whats going on." The man looked at Deku making eye contact, then Deku fell to the floor.

"WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO DUMBASS?!" Bakugou yelled, explosions going off from his hands.

As he went to go fight the man, he disappeared. He didn't care about stopping him, he cared for the boy on the ground in a deep sleep.

"Shit Deku! What am I gonna do!"

He carried Deku bridal style to the couch. Bakugou started to pace until he saw the fog of the messages he and Deku receive.

"Better tell me what to do!" Bakugou said concerned and mad.

——————————————————————————

(Older Bakugou and Deku)

Mei Hatsume designed a gadget to help communicate with their younger selves, like calling someone, so they made a video on how to work it and about the villain.

"The villain looks sketchy and he wears dark clothing. You can see him wearing a mask. We've been told he has brown hair but he wears a hat." Deku explained.

"There's one more thing about the villain you need to know. If one of you or both of you dumbasses gets under his quirk, call us." Bakugou stated,

"He has two quirks, one can make you pass out if you stare directly at him for at least two seconds, and the other one is if you cry, you might die. His second quirk works weirdly but some tears might fall unexpectedly for about a few days to a week. If you actually need to cry, it can kill you. Please be careful and keep each other safe."

——————————————————————————
(Younger Bakugou and Deku)

The gadget turned off. Bakugou looked beside it and found a device. It looks like a regular phone with normal apps, but there is only one contact. Named 'Kacchan and Izuku', Bakugou calls them immediately then sees an older Deku appear on the screen.

"Hey Kacchan! Why the look?"

"Deku got stuck in the stupid asses quirk. What do I do?"

"Good news is he will wake up, everything normal. Just, try to keep him happy for a few days."

"How the hell am I gonna do that?"

"Comfort him. Also, happy tears don't count, and it's okay if he tears up during the day."

"Can I tell him about the quirk?"

"Yea, just don't make it seem like a big deal, I know how I get." Deku smiles on the phone,

"Okay thanks. See you."

"Bye Kacchan!"

Bakugou waits for him to wake up. He sat on the floor beside the couch, it was the afternoon so he watched TV for a while.

.

.

.

.

Deku wakes up to the TV and Bakugou resting his head on the couch beside him.

"Kacchan?" A single tear fell from his face,

"Why am I crying?" He asks himself as Bakugou raises his head, tiredly.

"Deku, you're under this quirk that makes you cry unexpectedly. Don't worry it'll go away but don't cry or you might..."

"Die. Yea I know. This is sort of like the villain I wrote in the diary, I found it around here."

"Oi, stop talking, and let's go to sleep." Bakugou grabbed Deku's wrist and walked into the bedroom.

They began to fall asleep. But Deku's curious mind breaks the silence in the room.

"Kacchan?"

"What is it now?"

"I wonder what it will be like if we were actually together."

"Hah?"

"You know, like cuddling, dates, kissing..."

Bakugou smushes his face in the pillow, Deku laughing.

"Don't get ahead of yourself."

"I'm just saying! What it would be like if we did those things."

"And fuck?"

"Kacchan!"

Bakugou giggled a little facing Deku's face.

"I like that we're together in the future. I can't wait." Deku smiles,

"You wanna kiss that bad?" Bakugou grins,

Deku turns around all red.

"Goodnight Kacchan..."

Deku felt warmth on his back, then soft lips kiss his cheek.

"Goodnight Nerd."