Chapter 3

-3rd person pov, timeskip to after the duo explain the situation and their ages-

"So, about my proposal," Principle Nezu said after Karma and Nagisa got themselves comfy in the Principle's Office. "How about you join UA? I mean, you two will be advancing to your first year of high school in a year, so why not skip a year and join?"

The duo glanced at each other.

Since you can choose to side with the villains anytime due to your strengths and skills, we'll need to convince you as early as possible to stay on our side, The principle thought as he looked them both in the eyes. "The education will be free and you'll be assigned dorms for you to live in."

The duo once again glanced at each other and talked.

"What do you think, Karma?" The small blunette asked the redhead.

"You decide, Nagi-chan~" The redhead replied.

-Timeskip to the next day-

"Is it just me or is our classroom just a teeny bit bigger?" The greenette named Izuku Midoriya asked.

"OF COURSE IT'S JUST YOU, SHITTY DEKU!" The thorny explosion-headed blond, whose name's Katsuki Bakugo, yelled.

"No yelling, Bakugo," A boy with glasses and engines on his calves, named Tenya Iida, said while doing this robot thing with his arms.

A Tch was all he got in reply.

"Alright brats, quiet down. Today we've got tw-" Aizawa-sensei didn't even get to finish his sentence when the door slammed open.

"Karma, I told you that we weren't supposed to go in yet," A small girly voice came from the other side of the door. "We hadn't even recieved the signal yet!"

"Oh who cares about that, Nagi-chan~" Another more masculine voice said.

"As I was saying, there'll be two transfer students joining our class today," Aizawa-sensei said as he crawled into his yellow sleeping bag. "Make sure to be nice to them."

A redhead and a small blunette walked in.

The redhead, like Bakugo, was missing his tie. 

The small blunette had his tie noticeably loose, his sleeves covering both his hands due to the school not having such a small size, the pants, too, being loose and baggy.

The class almost immediately recognised them.

"Y-you're the ones that took down Ectoplasm and Present Mic!" A girl with shiny black hair pulled up in a ponytail and a brunette with short hair yelled at the same time as the class started crowding around them. Their names are Momo Yaoyorozu and Ochaco Uraraka.

Karma glared at a boy with partially long yellow hair named Denki Kaminari, a pervert who was checking Nagisa out and stopped when he realised someone was glaring at him.

All of a sudden, a small boy with purple balls on his head, called Minoru Mineta, started rubbing his face against Nagisa's butt, and Nagisa snapped.

In one swift motion, he produced a hidden knife from who knows where, flipped the Mineta onto the floor, hard, pinned his arms down behind his back, and pressed the sharpened side of the knife onto the Mineta's neck. A cut started to form, getting pressed deeper by the millisecond as blood trickled down his neck. Some of Nagisa's bloodlust let loose, though only enough that the Mineta and Karma would be affected. Even more surprising, it was all done under two seconds.

"Aww, looks like you've gotten my knife dirty," Nagisa cooed quietly into Mineta's ear, smiling so scarily innocent while his eyes dimly glowed, like those of an assassin's.

The entire class was shocked before Karma snapped Nagisa snapped out of it.

"Na~gi~sa~" Karma said, boredness spilling out of his voice. "Snap out of it. You're doing it again."

How do oceans say hello?

They wave.

Lol, sorry. It's the author here. I don't know why, but I just had to put the joke there. Again, I also have no clue to why I did so, haha lol. Sooooo, I hoped you enjoyed the third chapter of this crossover fanfic, and yeah! The fourth chapter was supposed to be part of this, but it was like waaaaaaaaaay too long, so yea, I split the part into two chapters

Haha I just don't like long chapters for some unknown reason, apologies in advance ( ̄▽ ̄)

From the (best) author (ever),

~MangaBubbles~