Prologue

There was this one once-thought-to-be-quirkless guy sitting on a bench in the park, just casually reading a fantasy book about dimension travelers and the worlds they've encountered, the people they met, the wonders they've discovered.

Then his mind wandered off, thinking of what would happen if people from other dimensions actually had the ability to go dimension hopping.

Now, coincidentally, this guy was someone who's quirk had to do with something like dimension traveling or what?

Again, this was all a coincidence.

And again, this guy thought himself to be quirkless.

Well, now it just turns out he was just a super-duper late bloomer.

Since he didn't know how to control the quirk as it came to him so suddenly, two dimensions opened to each other, just for a second.

But that second was enough time for 2 people to get sucked into the "portal" as they called it, and when they did, the guy with the dimension quirk collapsed, probably from overusing what portion of power the body could store at a time, and sadly died.

Meanwhile, Lady Luck just seemed to ignore those poor two kids who had no clue what was going on and where they were.

They landed on the training grounds of UA high school, close to where class 1-A was training.

It's the worst possible matchup ever, a typical somebody would think. 20 kids with quirks plus  probably like 2 pro hero guards and a pro hero advisor, of course the quirkless would lose.

...or so they thought. 

(: Hi guys, your (dear) author here! I really do hope that that was a good prologue because as I said, I haven't written one before, so I really do hope that you'll enjoy, as it is an author's dream to make their readers happy with their stories(...I think..?)! :)