Chapter 32: Eagles vs. Crows

Start from the beginning

(Note: You can decide what you want to be written on it.)

"Oh! Did you made that, Y/N?" Sugawara was impressed.

"Yes! I wanted to do something for all of you! But Shimizu-san gave me this idea!"

Shimizu smiled at you, and Tanaka and Nishinoya acted like they fainted. Again, you laughed at your friends who are complete dorks.

Then a hand was placed on top of your head and you looked at the giant who put it.

"You're oddly confident today..." He said.

You stared at him before smiling, "You're handsome today too."

Tsukishima was taken aback by your nonchalant remark and a slight flush crept up his cheeks. The onlookers started going on their merry way as they thought you two are being lovey-dovey again.

"T-That reply doesn't make sense. And don't just say things like that out of nowhere." The giant sounded angry, but it was obvious that he was feeling bashful.

"It's the truth! I'm actually scared that another girl might snatch you away, because I can see some of them looking at you right now." Your words contradicts your somewhat happy expression.

"But I'm only looking at you."

This time, it was your turn to be flustered. Before you can say something, Tsukishima walked away and he was smirking. It was his win for today.

When the Shiratorizawa team arrived, they were oozing of intimidating aura. Their school supporters even conquered everyones attention.

However, you gave everyone a pat on the back and they got another word of encouragement from Shimizu, which was enough to give them confidence.

For some reason, you were acting a little bit strange. A smile never left your lips and you were extra kind to everyone. Even to the opponents who got charmed by your bright and cheerful smile.

Before you got to the auditorium where every Karasuno supporters at, you hold your boyfriends hand and you gave him an affectionate smile. You didn't care if there were people who was watching you.

"Do your best, Kei. I'll be cheering for you the most."

"We might lose against them early, but if we miraculously won, kiss me." A condescending smirk graced Tsukishima's lips as your face got bright red like a tomato. He whispered the last part, so the others were wondering why you were furiously blushing.

(Note: This might be a little too out of character, but we also don't know how he will act as a romantic partner. So, why not?😂)

You vigorously nodded at him due to being rendered speechless, and you dashed immediately upstairs. It was understandable why he requested that; Tsukishima always initiates the kiss.

It's not like you did not want to do it, you're just always shy to kiss him first.

"Aki-nii?" You asked when you saw Akiteru, hiding from Tsukishima. He hushed you immediately and told you the reason why he was in an awkward position.

Then the most anticipated game begun. Everyone felt the heavy tension and you were feeling anxious and excited at the same time.

At first, your friends were moving stiffly and all nervous, but when Sugawara yelled at them, they got back to their senses.

You were surprised when he did that, and it was honestly hilarious at the end.

As expected, Shiratorizawa won the first set out of five. And you got worried when you saw Tsukishima had to tape his finger. But even then, he tried to do his best.

However, all the complicated feelings that all of you held for the giant, was deemed worth it when he blocked Ushijima at the end of the second set that they won.

Everyone yelled out of excitement except for you who was totally speechless and was crying tears of joy. This was a big moment for Tsukishima, and you were ecstatic to see it.

You were still tearing up when the third set begun.

Shiratorizawa snatched the third and Karasuno won the fourth. Everyone was all anxious for the crows when it began.

They're all likely running out of stamina. And even worse, Tsukishima injured his hand from one of Ushijima's spikes.

You and Akiteru dashed downstairs to check the situation.

The siblings talked about it and Tsukishima seemed like he was brushing it off. But you knew that he was frustrated about leaving the most important set.

You had to wait outside of the medical station, but before he entered, you gave him a reassuring smile.

When Tsukishima left the station, he was wearing a determined look and you can't help but be awed. It's the first time that you saw him like this and it made your heart flutter to know that Volleyball is indeed important to him.

He hurt his pinky, so they taped it to his ring finger and immobilized it. Though it was a fact that the pain hasn't stopped at all.

Even then, he assured coach Ukai that he was okay and ready to play again. It was an unexpected reaction coming from the giant himself, so you were all proud of him.

When he got back to the game, you flinched every time the ball touches his right hand, which is injured. Your heart was so tight and you hated that he got hurt, but you tried to be confident since he was trying his best.

Eventually, the Karasuno's synchronized attack that got stopped multiple times, won the final set. The whole court was filled with silence for a moment as it was unexpected and shocking.

But everyone who supported Karasuno screamed in unison when the realization hits.

Tears started flooding the eyes who witnessed and worked so hard for this moment to happen. Because a moment ago, this victory was questionable. But certainly not a miracle.

Everyone on the team worked hard for this to happen.

After the awarding ceremony, you rushed to your boyfriend and you embraced him tightly. Tsukishima buried his face on the crook of your neck and the two of you stayed like that for a minute.

"You're such a crybaby." He said as he wiped the tears off your cheeks.

"You were the best, Kei!" You beamed and he bashfully looked away.

"I owe you a kiss, right?" You added and you suddenly wrapped your arms around his neck and you gave him a peck on his lips.

He furiously blushed and the ones who saw the move you did also had a slight flush. They were slightly jealous that Tsukishima had a very supportive girlfriend.

"Let's go! We still need to celebrate!" Your slyness kicked in and you walked away from him with a smirk. You were acting naturally but the truth is, your heart was racing rapidly.

Tsukishima frowned as he thought that your personality really changes when you're with him.

But deep down, he was happy that he was the only one who knows that side of you.

++++
Author's Note:

I'm sorry for this lame chapter hahahaha. And I also apologize for not updating so long. To be honest, I didn't want to do it yet since that means I have to write the ending next.

Quick question: What profession do you think suits our salty giant?

UNEDITED