Chapter 6: Great Friend

"Uwah! So the rumors were true, that giant tree is dating the first year beauty!" A random guy said and you flinched

"Uwah! So the rumors were true, that giant tree is dating the first year beauty!" A random guy said and you flinched. You glanced at Tsukishima to see how he reacted, but he didn't seem bothered by the comments.

You both continued walking to the class awkwardly as you started wondering if you two did looked like a couple.

"Y/N-chan, Tsukishima, good morning!" Hinata approached the both of you cheerfully.

"Good morning, Hinata-san!" You couldn't stop the urge to hug the little angel, because you thought he looked cute in his uniform.

"W-Wahh! Y-Y/N-chan!" Hinata was flustered and you didn't notice that the people were watching the three of you, and now they're really confused.

You released Hinata from the hug and you pat his head as you smiled brightly, "You're really an angel, Hinata-san."

"More like a simpleton," Tsukishima said that irked the small bean.

"You wanna fight, Stingyshima?!" Hinata barked, but you handled the situation flawlessly.

"But that's one of your charms, Hinata-san. I really like your personality!" Hinata's face got bright red and he looked like he just froze.

"Let's stop wasting our time, class is about to start," Tsukishima coldly said, but while he walked away, you noticed that he was holding your hand.

You almost forgot Hinata because of Tsukishima's unexpected move, but you remembered that Hinata looked like he wanted to say something.

"See you later, Hinata-san!" You waved at him and he did the same while showing you his angelic smile. You giggled at his cuteness.

"Pancake, if you want people to believe that we're dating, you shouldn't hug other guys." Tsukishima said in a low tone, he made sure that only you can hear him.

"...O-Okay..." You replied.

"You're really troublesome," he coldly whispered, "If you notice someone following you, or your stalker did something that you know he did, tell me immediately."

"Alright, thank you, Kei," You softly said, but Tsukishima didn't answered.

To be honest, when you do couple things like this, you can't stop wondering about Tsukishima's reason for helping you. You don't know if he likes you or not. And for some reason, he's not really giving you a hard time for a "servant".

You can't read him at all.

Tsukishima opened the door to your classroom while still holding onto your hand, and your classmates stared at the both of you. Your friend Himiko stared at you with her eyes wide open.

You sweat dropped because of the attention that you're receiving, specifically, your holding hands. Your pretend boyfriend didn't let you go until you both arrived at your seats.