chapter 5

He just looks outside the parking lot. I give him a quick thanks and head out quickly.

        I enter the school building and immediately I start to wish I could just creep away. There are lots of kids starting at me and then whispering things to one another. Well it was all whispers for a second. Then it became obnoxious.

" hey look it's Scott's new girlfriend" " I saw her step out of his car today " " damm...they really fucking huh?" " is never think he would replace Sarah with her" yea" I hear some kids converse around me.

         I look at the mirror I have in my closet and wish it could just transport me to a place where I can't be seen.

       Great I just ruined everything for myself.

      Just then mellows reflection on my mirror. I turn around and see her with a confused expression.

       " wait so what's going on why are their rumors going on about you," she asks with a worried expression. " " I don't know it's all just so stupid But wait you mean there are rumors going on around me what?"

          " I'll tell you more about this later I don't want to discuss it now," I say.  " fine, but tell me who's ass I need to kick if you need me too okay" mellow says bumping her shoulder on mine.

       Her attempt to cheer me up did work. I let out a small chuckle" yea I will. 

******

Later on that day

It's locker time and I get my notebooks out of my locker. I walk, down the halls, when someones walks right beside me and stands in front of me. That person was Sarah the schools " it" girl.

      " Listen bitch" she spat. " I've heard a lot of rumors going out about you and Scott"

I just want to tell you to  " get away from my boyfriend" don't talk to him don't even get near understand"

"Your nothing But trash" and he wants you to stop fucking trying to get with him ok "

          Her " minions" walk right next to her. " yea get away from him " they say your nothing but....ugly eww" they laugh while playing with strands of their hair.

        One of them flicks their hand in front of my face. She's lucky I didn't bite her handoff. Well...shes lucky mellow isn't here she would of bite her hand off and threw it off a bridge.

    I just kept my head held low. I was silent I didn't say anything. But I don't even have anything going on with Scott not do I want to...So, she shouldn't even bother.

" I'm being nice enough to warn you to get away from him" take it or you'll see how pretty ill leave you looking bitch" she spat, flicked her hair amd walked off. Her minions followed her doing the exact same.

I try not to let any of what she says get to me but it's fucking hard. " eww ugly keeps ringing through my ears making me feel like I should just cripple away.

*******

Lunchtime

It was announced that we could have lunch outside today. Tbh that was probably the best news I've heard today.

    "   Ahh it's good to breathe some fresh air instead of that stinky cafeteria smell of broccoli"

Yea sure...is" I say as I stir around my bowl of oatmeal. You're eating... the schools oatmeal, " I thought you said your grandma babysitting toby for the whole week which means more free time! She says while putting her hands up in the air and smiling mimicking the way I say it.

" woowww " yea... Well I thought it did but I was wrong" "oh yea...you mind telling me what's going on "now" " yeah....most kids are eating indoors I dont know why but they are..." She says.

    "   Fine" I say and let out a sigh. " so, yesterday I found a note in my locker...." I say amd look at her to try to see a hint of laughter or silliness." So, lots of kids get notes in their lockers...but did it say anything bad? " she asks giving a concerned look.

No....it was a..love note " oh my gosh a secret admirer is it? Her face lights up. She raises an eyebrow. " well...it was from Scott..."

Scott? Scott Anderson? The guy we were just talking about yesterday and a few years ago"

" yea him" " OmG" can I read it what does it say. Ah....wait so you didn't write it...this isn't like a prank or something from you"

What dont be ridiculous girl...I haven't even ever thought of pranking you like this"

Wait what did the note say since knowing you " you probably tossed it out "  it said something about me being his purpose to keep going in life and that he will always be there for me to love me even if I dont feel the same for him"

What!OmFG! " she screams Shah, "I mumble. " that's cute....just date him already even better marry him it breaks my heart knowing you just ignore him like this"

" No...No he couldn't possibly like me..." " someone else who hates me...is trying to embarrass me" I hesitate.

Come on girl...he liked you back then so there might be a possibility those feelings might have come back"

             You still feel bad about what you did a long time ago right " " yea" I quietly reply as I remember the nasty glares I would give him after he gave me flowers.

       I really do feel bad about those things But I can't do anything to fix them. I should have been more understanding and kind but I wasn't.

          " Girl stop pushing him away amd start letting him in " she says raising a brow. I roll my eyes at her suggestion.

       " no, but in all seriousness, it's up to you "

So, I'm guessing all the rumors of you too fucking is a lie" " of course" I say.

********"

       "  What the heck? Do you mean?" " oh stop playing dumb we know you wrote it?" I hear two familiar voices speaking. I go turn to the other side of the hall and see Scott and Mellow standing there. Frustration is written all over mellows face.

So I walk over. " it's okay mellow" " he didn't write it was probably a jokester around here" I say stepping in.

       " no I did and so what it was just a joke and the whole school knows it..."
He shrugs.

That was the thing that really set mellow on fire and she kicked him in the private. " owww" he groaned. Kneeling down in pain. " you bitch" she spat.

       " Hey you scallywags are supposed to be in class," a voice says from behind.  I froze as she looked at all of us. "

She looked at Scott with a concerned look. We all got sent to the principal's office we she suspended willow for 2 days after looking at camera footage and gave both me and Scott have detention today amd tomorrow.
Wow just for that I mean should I even be surprised anymore.
+++++++

Thank you all so much for reading,
I hope you all have a great rest of your day.

Q: who's your favorite character so far? Comment below

Don't forget to comment and vote all support is greatly appreciated.

The next chapter is going to be posted tomorrow so, keep a lookout for that!