chapter 2

I stare back and forth at the clock. Until it finally rings signaling for all the kids to dismiss class everyone except us.

             I can't see Scott because he sits in the back and I sit up front close to the teacher's desk. The room is silent except for the clicking of Mrs. Craigs pen against paper.

This is my first time being in detention. At first,  I was really scared at the thought of being in detention but I  have to say it's not so scary it's just boring. I mean what else can you expect if it's supposed to be a punishment for kids who have done wrongdoings. 

    I take out a piece of paper and grab my pencil and decide to write about my new story I came up with two weeks ago.

It's about this girl whos from a different planet on a mission to planet earth to save her planet exus from disappearing with the help of a prince she finds at earth. They start developing feelings for each other. Together they find the magic jew that supposed to restore all magic and they even end up as queen and king of sildivore.

             I was so deep into my writing. When  I notice someone's shadow reflected on my paper. I look up to meet eyes with Mrs.craigs dark green eyes giving me a glare.

''Uhuh" she clears her voice. Just when I was about to hand her my paper she took it from my desk. She walked over to the trash can, crumbled it up and threw it in.

"what that's not fair!" I complain agitated by what she just had done. Like god she could have just given me a warning I swear I would have stopped.

                 Just as she was about to angrily respond pher phone rang. After receiving her call," I have to go stay here don't leave!" she sternly commands and rushes out the door. 

                 I just sit there thinking about what had happened. Gosh, I'm trying but all I keep doing is messing up now I'm here stuck in detention. 

      I was going to text Sarah but then I realized I had left my phone in my locker. I mentally slap myself for what seems like the hundredth time. Not getting enough sleep has not been doing me any good. I have been so forgetful lately.

            " since she started sucking Mr. Sams's dick she has been acting as crazy as he" oop" I accidentally let out. I hear him chuckle behind me " what was that?" he asked. I could hear him smile and I hate to admit it but it...was really cute...the thought.

      "aaa" I awkwardly laugh. Gosh darn it why do I  have to be so dam awkward. Later on after detention the last bell rings signaling all kids out of the building. I leave and he follows.

 I stop at my locker and I see he does the same his locker is very close to mine. I take my phone out of my locker. I see I had missed a call from Sarah. I'm going to call her when I get home because I went to get home quickly since its supposed to rain soon. I pack up my stuff and head out the school doors. 

            But with the bad luck I had, it had already begun to rain. Oh gosh, I'm going to get soaked. Luckily grandma said she was going to pick up Toby today at least he won't get wet. I run, to try to get home quickly but I stop by the school parking lot to catch my breath. "get in " "I'll drive you home" a familiar voice called out from behind me. I turned around and saw Scott in his car.

         Are you sure? I ask. I was already so wet and I didn't want to get his car wet. " yea get in" "Its a rainstorm it's going to get a lot worse than this" he says. 

      He opens the front door seat and I sit in it and quickly shut the door. During the car ride, we were both silent as he drove. I gave him the directions to my house. I watched the heavy rain drip down against the car window and I wrote my name in the window. He put on the radio and savage came on. One of my favorite jams. " your Yes" I say and I start singing along since I know all the words. But I bleep out most of the curse words.

               "wow you're so innocent?" he says. I feel him looking at me from the corner of his eyes."Bitch I'm..... whoops "I look at him with wide eyes  Once I realized I had accidentally cursed. He chuckles at my dorkiness. "hey your not allowed to bleep out the curse words anymore say em cause you sound hot". My cheeks turn hot at the comment he made. But of course, he must just be playing around. 

         We arrive at my house. " thank you" I tell him. here take my jacket he says and puts it over my shoulders." oh no I don't need it" " just take it the rains are pouring real dam hard you'll get soaked with just one step outside". I put the jackets hoodie over my head and walk out. His jacket smells delightful actually just like how he smells.

       I wonder why he is being so nice to me all of a sudden? could it have to do with the note? I mean he was nice in 4th grade but then I had to ruin it? Do I really want to find out?