"It can also be a strength." Peeta argued, making Johanna chuckle loudly.

"I'm sorry, but didn't you say something differently at Victor's party, Finnick?" Johanna adds, wiping her Axe clean.

"Victor's Party? What do you mean Victor's party? When was that?" Peeta asks, turning his head to face the brunette.

"It was for the Seventy-third. A stupid get together that Snow makes us do every Games. Of course, Athena and Haymitch make it somewhat bearable. Finnick just follows Athena around like a lost puppy." Johanna said, sitting on the opposite side of Peeta.

"What happened at the party?" Peeta asked, tilting his head to the side in confusion.

"Not much. Me and Haymitch drank. Finnick was following Athena around like a lost puppy. The usual, you know. Nothing that exciting really." Johanna said, listing off everything casually to Peeta.

"Not true!" Finnick argues, his face turning red.

"You calling me a liar, Kelp-head? You calling Haymitch a liar?" Johanna remarks, raising a pierced brow at a flushed Finnick.

"Johanna." He said, giving her a warning look.

"Shush, Kelp-head! Okay so like I said, it was the Victor's party." Johanna said, swatting the back of Finnick's head to shush him.

--0--

It's the after party of the Seventy-third Hunger Games, Victor's and a few dozen lucky citizens of the Capitol were celebrating at President Snow's mansion. A private party. A 'special' event. To the eyes of the citizens in the Capitol, the President's mansion was gorgeous, especially the large gardens. From the outside, this house looks grandiose. It has been built with tan stones and has marble decorations.

Small octagon windows let in plenty of light and have been added to the house in a mostly symmetric way. The building is rectangular shaped. The house is partially surrounded by stylish gardens on two sides. Grass, flower patches and trees have been placed in a stylish way, but what stood out to the Victor's were the large white rose bushes. Something that was President Snow's was always seen wearing or giving a 'lucky' Victor. But they knew better.

The roof is high, triangular, but one side is longer than the other and is covered with black roof tiles. Two small chimneys poke out the center of the roof. Several long, thin windows let in plenty of light to the rooms below the roof. It was beautiful. The house. The gardens. It was all stunning. It showed just how powerful and rich Snow was.

"Hoping you're someone I used to know..You look like a movie..You sound like a song..."

Finnick had to admit, much to his dismay, that the house was beautiful on the outside. But it was what was lurking on the inside that made him hate it. The elegant building hosted none other than President Snow, even though his name was cold. If Finnick had learned anything in the past eleven and a half years, it was that there was no boundary between physical and mental games when it came to President Snow.

It was very simple, you are nothing more than a pawn in his game. If you disobey him in any way, shape or form, someone you love will die. If you obey him, you and your family will live to see another day. That was something that he had to do, if he wanted to keep Athena and his family back at home safe. He was willing to do anything if it meant that Athena was safe. If it meant spending the night with a silent, then so be it.

She was⎯is his everything and if he were to lose her. Surely his heart would break into a million pieces. Balancing himself on the heels of his feet, he looked at his feet to notice that his shoes were untied. Great. Bending down, he ties the laces of his shoe, fumbled with the leather string before finally tying it tightly. He would rather not be here. Looking up from his shoe, Finnick was greeted with the sight of a sapphire blue dress standing in front of him.