When I walked out of the closet I saw Yoongi gulp. It was cute when he did that, it only happened when he looked into my eyes or when he saw me all dressed. I walked over and checked his shoulder. Then I went to get the first aid kit, which was in the closet. I came back and clean his wound and re-bandage it. I could feel Yoongi staring into my soul but I had to focus on what I was doing. Once I was done he took my hands into his's, he looked toward me and said

" Lets go downstairs and eat with everyone else, I know you are tired of being in this room. Maybe later we go outside or something" He said softly.

My eyes widen because I had never heard him talk like this before. I froze for a minute because hearing him talking like that my heart beat really fast.He turned to me and chuckled before grabbing my hand. We walked into the kitchen and everyone else eyes widen as they saw us together. Jin smiled as Jungkook and Taehyung squeal like fangirls when they saw us. Yoongi glared at them as I giggled.

" Are you two a couple now?" Taehyung said in a teasing voice.

" NO!" Yoongi said coldly.

The kitchen was fill with silence and my feelings were hurt. I let go of his hand and turned to Jin.

" Do you need any help Jin Oppa?" He smiled and shook his head.

I turned and went outside as I didn't want to be near Yoongi at the moment. He was really starting to aggravate me. I wished he would just make up his mind. One minute he likes me. The next minute, I'm nothing to him. Waittttt did he just friend zone me? How do you friendzone someone you just kiss? I felt my anger rising just thinking about it. I knew just what to do to fix this. Game on Min Yoongi.

I walked back into the house and everyone was in the dining room. There were two empty seats left, one by Taehyung and one by Yoongi. I took the seat by Taehyung which cause Yoongi to glare at me but I ignored him. Taehyung chuckled as he knew what I was doing, so he decided to play along too. Taehyung fix my plate and from time to time he would make funny faces to make me laugh. I could feel Yoongi staring at me, and it made me a bit nervous but I didn't care at this point.

After breakfast I went upstairs to the guest room and started cleaning it up a little bit. Once I was done I went downstairs to find the others. I heard their voices in the living room so I went there and saw Taehyung, Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi. I smiled brightly before speaking.

"Taehyung, could you please come help me?" Taehyung nodded his head.

"No, I can help you." Yoongi said coldly.

" No, it's okay Mr.Min, I wouldn't want to be a burden." I said in a sarcastic tone.

Yoongi sighed in frustration before standing up. He walked over to me and threw me over his shoulder. I was very upset so I started hitting his back but he took me by surprise when he smacked my butt.

I know he didn't just snack my butt! Has he lost his mind? Once we entered his room, he kicked the boxes I had brought in the room for my clothes as he threw me on the bed and hovered above me. My eyes widen as I saw nothing but pure jealously and anger in his eyes.

" You like making me jealous, its cute" he said softly.

" Are you bipolar?" I asked.

He chuckled and pecked my lips. I didn't give into his kiss so he bit my bottom lip again. I hissed as he lick the blood away. He lean down and kissed me again. I wanted to see his reaction so I didn't kiss him back again, so he moved down to my neck and I gasp as I felt him kiss my neck softly. He came back up and kiss me again as I wrapped my arms around his neck deepening the kiss. He broke the kiss and sat me up.

I looked into his eyes and saw he had calm down but there was something else there. I had never seen that emotion before but when I was about to ask about it; he quickly look away and I sighed.

Once again he was putting on his mask. I turned his face back to me and pulled him into a kiss, he didn't respond at first but soon he did. I climb onto his lap and ran my hands into his hair. When we broke the kiss I felt a little embarrass as I had never done that before in my entire life at all. I was about to get off of his lap but he stopped me and stare into my eyes.

There it was the loving look he gave me last night. The look that often made me confused on whom he was. This was the man I was falling for and I knew it wasn't right but something kept pulling me to him.  I just wish he would make up his mind on what he felt towards me. I cupped his face before asking.

" What does all of this mean? The cuddling and the kissing, all of it."  He pulled me closer to him.

" I like you Y/n don't get me wrong but I'm not to certain on if I want a relationship with you. We've only know each other for six days and we can't just act on our emotions. You've never had a man touch you like I have so this could be all false feelings to be honest." he said coldly.

I nodded my head and pulled him into another kiss, savoring every minute of it. I wanted to remember everything about his kiss because after this it would be no more of us. I didn't care how bad it hurt me, I needed to break away from him or I would ended up broken heart. I broke the kiss and got off of his lap. I turned to him and said

" Since you feel that way I think its best if I stay in the guest room until we leave here. Once we are back in Seoul I want to return to my home. I don't want to burden you anymore and don't worry no one will know about this. If they asked I will tell I was visiting some family for my father funeral."

He tried reaching for me but I backed away from him, I couldn't do this, it was all too much for my soul to handle. My heart couldn't take to much more and staying in his arms would only hurt me more. I grabbed most of my clothes and walked out of the closet and put them in the box, as Yoongi took them back out only making me madder.

" Yoongi stop put them back now, I'm not staying in here with you!" I yelled.

He stopped and turned to me with a look of fear in eyes. The cold Min Yoongi had fear in his eyes. He walked over to me and pulled me into a kiss before I could break away he pulled me closer to him deepening the kiss.

I was so confused by his actions once again and this clearly wasn't helping at all. I broke the kiss as I felt the tears fall from my eyes. He lifted my face and looked deeply into my eyes.

" Don't go, Lets get to know each more before we make things official Y/n. I'm scared that once you finally find out what I do for living you will run and If you do that I don't think I'll be able to handle that so please don't go, please." He said in a pleading tone.

" I don't want to be hurt Yoongi, and every thing about us hurt already, you are so confusing and I can't keep up with you" I said in a low voice.

" I know and thats why I want us to get a better understanding of each other before we take it there Y/n, but don't ever question my feelings for you. You are my woman meaning if someone tries to take you away from me then, I will blow their brains out." he said in a stern voice.

" You're mine, from the moment I laid eyes on you I knew you would be my woman and I don't ever question the feeling I get when I see you in the morning. When I see you laugh or smile and when those hazel eyes meet my eyes I fall in love with you a tad bit more. So don't question that part of me" He said in a soft tone.

I wrapped my arms around him as he hugged me tightly and I cried silently. He was like the most difficult poem to read but once you got an understanding of each word you began to understand its true meaning. I wanted to know him more, I wanted to understand him. I wanted to be his lover but I also wanted to know what it would be like to be loved by the coldest mafia leader in the world.