"Do you want to go on a date?" He suddenly asked, not even realizing that words were coming out of his mouth.

Lana turned to face him in shock. She didn't know what to say, or if she even heard him right. "Umm... What did you just say?"

"Do you what to go on a date?" he asked again, not so rushed this time

Lana was blushing like crazy, she was completely off guard but at the same time she was super excited, "Umm... Yeah, I would".

"Cool" Hyde said getting up and walking out of the room, "I plan everything and tell you the details later"

"Cool" Lana said as he closed the door. As soon as the door closed she squealed in excitement. She couldn't believe that this was saccutally happening. She wished that she could tell Donna about it, but she figured it would be better if no one knew.

🌸🌸🌸

Lana and Kitty were frosting cupcakes in the kitchen when Eric walked in, coming home from work. "Hi, sweetie. How was work?" Kitty asked

"Oh, pretty good..." Eric nodded,"except for the fact that Dad's getting sued for firing a Price Mart employee."

"What?" Lana asked dropping her cupcake in shock

"Okay. Well, good. Have a cupcake." Kitty in a surprisingly calm voice. The twins were shocked that she was angry or upset.

"Mom, did you hear what I said?" Eric asked confused

"Uh-huh, and it's just so very unpleasant, I'm ignoring it. So, have a cupcake." Kitty said handing a cupcake to Eric.

 "Cause  that sounds like a perfectly normal and healthy response" Lana shook her head, "Who's suing dad?"

"Earl is suing Dad for wrongful termination." Eric explained

"Earl? He didn't do his job. He was always late. He was a complete dumb-ass..." Kitty said  angrily before realizing she cruised, "person." she corrected herself

"Mom, you said ass." Eric laughed

"Well, now so did you. Give me back the cupcake, foul mouth." Kitty said taking the cupcake away from Eric and giving it to Lana, "I can't even imagine the mood your father's in."

"Oh god, remind me to hide in my room for the next few days," Lana said thinking about how angry her father is going to be

"Actually, he doesn't know yet. I got the news after he left." Eric said worriedly, "God, Dad is gonna freak. I don't know how we're gonna tell him." Eric said as Red was walking into the kitchen.

"Tell me what?" Red asked

"That, uh...Mom said the "ass" word." Lana lied, she just couldn't tell her dad the bad news.

"Well, now...actually, um...Red, um-" Kitty stammered.

"You know, Mom,I got this one." Eric said, "Okay, uh, everyone here who's not being sued by Earl for wrongful termination...raise their hand."The three of them raised their hands in response.

"But at least we have cupcakes" Lana said with a nervous smile, trying to help the situation.

🌸🌸🌸

Lana and Donna were trying to read some magazines in the basement but they couldn't because Kelso was distracting them. He was pacing around still thinking about the Jackie-Fez situation.

"I don't getJackie, man. I mean, picking Fez over me? Me?" Kelso said in disbelief, " I have the three things that women want. I'm-I'm hot, and I'm smart."

"That's two things, moron." Donna said correcting him.

"No, it's three. I count hot twice.I mean, come on." Kelso chuckled as if that was a given