Epic Love

It was the next day in the Salvatore School. After Alyssa had been found guilty of sending the Saltzmans to the prison world, she had been thrown into a cell. Izel and Hope weren't really talking and a certain winged god with a bow and arrows had decided to visit the school which they didn't know about yet. So their day was starting great so far!

_______

Izel didn't know what to say to Hope so she had decided to avoid her. Well, she wasn't necessarily avoiding her, she was just not seeking her out. And she wasn't the only one guilty of that. Hope was doing the same. But well, she also had other things to do. Like find a way to bring the Saltzmans back. And well Izel, didn't know what to do so she had decided to take a walk. And while on her walk, she saw Landon and Wade. Landon was jumping on a trampoline muttering "Fly" over and over. Okay...

"What are you doing?" she asked.

"Trying to fly" he simply replied.

"Maybe you should try flapping your arms" Wade suggested.

"Superman doesn't flap his arms" he replied.

"Yeah well, Superman is an alien and you're a bird" Wade replied.

"And Superman could also fly since his birth so..." Izel added.

"Well, you both didn't know what you were since birth either. Don't be smug" Landon replied.

"Look, I know I'm just your stand in friend until Rafael gets back and same reason you're talking to her too but, why is this so important to you??" Wade stated and asked next.

Izel didn't take any objection to the statement and actually looked to be agreeing because it was true. Landon would never talk to her unless he absolutely had to. You know, with the whole Hope drama. So it was kinda true.

"What?" Landon stopped jumping and looked at the both of them in surprise.

"So what you can't fly? No one here flies!" Wade continued.

"Look, I was one of the only two people that believed in you. So can you be the one person who believes in me??", then he addressed Izel. "You too. For once can you believe in me??" Landon asked them.

Both Izel and Wade sighed but agreed nonetheless.

Then Landon got another idea, "Hey. Do you know a way we can get the key to the roof of the school??" he asked Wade.

"Well, I'm the student security supervisor..." Wade replied in a bragging tone.

"Of course you are. Well, can you get it? I think I need to start with more height, you know?" he asked.

Wade sighed again but agreed, "Sure" and left to get it.

"Thanks, man" Landon said next.

"If you die, I did not agree with that idea" Izel said next.

"You also didn't object so" Landon replied.

"Your stupid plan is stupid and will get you-" she cut herself off after she heard a flapping noise and looked up.

"You've gotta be kidding!" Landon exclaimed and ran after it.

Izel let out an annoyed grunt and followed him saying, "Killed!" completing her sentence from earlier.

_______

While all this, Hope was trying to get Alyssa to tell her where the ascendant was. Her truth spell wasn't working either for some reason. Probably because Alyssa took a anti charm potion. So after a lot of being annoyed, Hope had left with an irritated expression.