Hello again

3rd person POV:

After the festival mission, Touma had the weekend to recover.

He was going to take this time to resupply on food, so he went out to the convenience store, which he does often.

He was currently looking at the last bag of his favorite tea. As he went to grab it, his hand came in contact with another person's hand who also went for the tea.

Touma/???: Oh, sorry.

Touma looked at his tea buying competitor to find out they were a real beauty.

???: I didn't know this brand was so popular. I've been looking for it in almost every store.

Touma: You can take it in that case, I should have one cups worth left.

???: No, you clearly were going to get it first.

Touma: It's fine, I won't die if I don't get some of that tea.

Touma grabs the pack, and slightly grunts as he stretches his bruised body. He then offers the tea to the girl.

???: Oh dear, are you injured?

Touma: It's nothing... I... Just fell...

???: I can't take this from someone who's hurt, please take it.

Touma: Well...

???: It's okay, I'll find some more.

She begins to walk away.

Touma: Wait! What is your name?

???: It's Momo Yaoyorozu.

Touma: Hey, Momo?

Momo: Yes?

Touma: Catch.

He tosses the bag of tea towards her and leaves. Momo catches the pack but got so distracted from catching it, she didn't see where he went.

Momo:....!

Momo: I didn't get his name...

(Play opening)

It was a Saturday afternoon. Touma was on a walk, getting some fresh air, after studying the subjects he missed while he was on the mission. He did this so he wouldn't fail any test with those subjects in them.

After getting the last canned coffee in the vending machine, he couldn't help but feel like he was being watched.

He ignored the feeling and continued on to his day. Eventually, the feeling faded and his legs grew tired, so he sat on a nearby bench, without noticing the other person also on the bench.