Clone killer

3rd person POV:

It was the dead of night and a brown-haired girl with strange goggles was on a rooftop with a sniper rifle.

She aimed down to the street below, at a white-haired, pale-skinned, teen.

This teen wore dark blue jeans and a white t-shirt with black stripes. They had a skinny body which made discerning there gender, difficult.

Brow hair girl: Target acquired. Says misaka making adjustments to hit her target.

Before she pulled the trigger, she blinked and saw her target was gone.

Brown hair girl: ?!

???: What a shame...

Brown hair girl:!

She turned her head to see the white-haired teen.

???: Oh, did I scare you?

The brown-haired girl quickly pointed her sniper rifle at the white-haired teen, but once the rifle was pointed at them, the barrel of the rifle fell off.

The brown-haired girl looked at the rifle with surprise. She then noticed that it looked like the barrel was cut clean off.

???: Pffft... You should have gotten better equipment, you dumb bitch!

The girl then began running away. The white-haired teen picked up the barrel of the gun, then roundhouse kicked the air, causing the girl to be spun into the air like she was caught in a small hurricane.

The brown hair girl then hit the side of the building next to the one she was on. She then began falling down. She smacked into a few balconies, before landing in a pile of trash, that broke her fall.

She then got up and began limbing away. With not much strength left, she hides behind a corner and waited.

 With not much strength left, she hides behind a corner and waited

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

???: Lucky you...

Girl:!?

???: your to broken to have any more fun with. Hahaha, hahahaa!

She used the barrel she took to stab the girl to death.

???: Hahahaha, haha... Heh...

???: Tch, that laugh was no good, his laugh is much more terrifying. My laugh sounded so fake...

The teen then saw themselves in the mirror.

???: At least I got his look right~

???:(poses?)

???:(poses?)

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
A certain heroes life: Rise of Imagine breakerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें