Chapter 13: Become a spare tire in the love story

Arc 1.13 : The heartbeat of meeting again

---

"Why did she hit you?" Du Yao asked when he looked at Ye You. Although he was very angry, when he asked Ye You, his tone softened involuntarily.

"She is my second aunt, she wants me to live in their house so that she can get a lot of living expenses from my parents. I don't want to go with her. Feel unwilling didn't get the money,  she pinched and beat me, say that I must go with her." Ye You lifted up his sleeves and showed them the red marks on his small arm. His skin was already white and tender. Just now Su Ping grabbed him so hard, there must be red marks left.

After Du Yao looked at it, he immediately turned to glared at Su Ping and said angrily, "You still said you didn't hit him!"

Su Ping was taken aback by Du Yao's momentum, and her frightened heart jumped slowly for half a beat, but she was still anxious to explain, "That wasn't because of beating. It was because I grabbed his hand too hard. I really didn't hit him!"

A lot of people slowly started to come around. Ye Hong also drove over after picking up Ye Chen. The two got out of the car and squeezed into the crowd from the outside into the middle.

"Mom, what happened?" Ye Chen didn't know what happened or why so many people around, but it looked like something serious had happened.

"Ye Hong, Ye Chen!" Su Ping saw her two children coming, and her heart was settled. She immediately grabbed Ye Chen's hand and said, "I ask Ye You to go home with me, it's okay if he doesn't want to,  but still say I hit him, I only grabbed his hand a little harder, how could I hit him?"

Ye Chen frowned and looked at Ye You and said, "Ye You, my mom wants to take you back is Grandpa's idea. Also, it is impossible for her to deal with you in this place. Isn't it too much for you to slander her?"

"It seems that by myself, I will never can make it clear, I can accept being wronged by being beaten, but I can never bear the reputation of slandering others." Ye You looked at Ye Chen after speaking, he turned to the crowd and said loudly, "Just now did someone see her doing something to me? If you have any, please help me get justice!"

"I saw it!" There was a voice in the crowd immediately said, "I just passed by right now and saw her pushing you down to the ground, pinching your hand hard, you ask her to let go but she not only didn't let go but also put on great force to stepped on your leg."

"I also saw that she pushed you down."

These are all family members who come to pick up their child¹. They feel that they should tell the truth of what they had seen, and they do not want to be an indifferent bystander.

"With so many eyes watching, how can I slander her, do these people who don't even know her also slander her?" Ye You asked Ye Chen, leaving Ye Chen speechless for a while, because Ye Chen only had to look down, he can see the obvious gray mark on Ye You's pants.

"Don't talk nonsense!" Su Ping shouted angrily and anxiously: "I didn't push him at all. It was because he fell by himself. I pulled him up and he refused to get up. I accidentally stepped on him! Without good cause, why should I beat him for nothing?"

"On such a flat road, he will fall down by himself? Then he ask you let go, why don't you let go?" Du Yao suppressing his anger and ask Shu Ping.

"I, I am, because I ..." Su Ping felt dumbfounded when he was questioned by Du Yao, and she couldn't even speak.

"This lady, it seems that I need to remind you once again that beating a soldier is a felony. If you have anything, go tell the people from the Military of Law Department." Xu Zhengjiao turned to the soldier behind him and said, "Take her away!"