Chapter 40: Become a Spare Tire in the Love Story

Arc 1.40: Cry of Envy

---

When Ye You plunged into Du Yao's arms like a butterfly, those soldiers standing in the distance were watching, feeling so envious that their heart felt like in a tight grip.

Lin Dong stood in the forefront of the soldiers, feeling rueful in his heart. Back then when Du Yao looked at Ye You on the stage and said that he was going to marry him, he still felt that Du Yao might not be able to succeed, but the two were actually really got married smoothly. Seeing Du Yao successfully embraced the beauty, it was impossible to say that he was not envious, but he also felt that only Du Yao can raise a delicate canary like Ye You. So, envy was envy, people like them didn't have the courage and ability to raise canaries.

Lin Dong actually¹ heard the sound of someone sniffing. He turned his head and saw that the soldier standing next to him was crying. He was surprised and confused, and scolded: "What are you crying for? What's wrong?!"

"Deputy Captain..." The soldier rubbed his face and said, "I am really envious. I also want to get married. I also want a wife who I can hugs and care about my well-being²."

"No matter how envious you are, you don't have to go as far as to cry?" Lin Dong said.

"Deputy Captain, don't tell me that you don't understand our mood?" The soldier at the back clutched his chest and said, "We all want to marry a wife even if it in our dreams. How could we not envy Captain to be able to marry such a good wife? I am so envious that even my heart hurts."

Lin Dong turned and glanced at the soldier, he said, "That is your stomachache flare up again. Since you have old problem of stomachache, go back and remember to take medicine."

Lin Dong sighed, patted the shoulder of the soldier next to him, and comforted: "I know you guys are envious, then how could I don't envy ne? Don't worry, you will have a wife and so will the baby."

Lin Dong naturally understood their feelings, but what can he do even if he understand? This kind of thing, the more one understand, the more one would felt envious, and the more uncomfortable it will be, moreover this envy also useless³ ah.

"When will us have it?" a soldier asked hopefully, as if Lin Dong said when they could have it, then that was when they would really have it.

"I don't even know when I can have a wife, how can I know when is it that you can have a wife. I'm just comforting you guys, it's enough for you to just listen, why are you have so many questions." Lin Dong said angrily .

"Then, do we have any hope to find someone like sister-in-law⁴..." asked another soldier.

"Stop having such an impossible beautiful dream, better think of something more realistic ba." Lin Dong interrupted the soldier.

Thus, the soldiers finally fell silent. In fact, they knew very well in their hearts that if they wanted to find someone like Ye You, they couldn't even dream of it, and it was even more impossible in reality.

Ye You hugged Du Yao while talking, not only the soldiers onlookers that envied them, but also the female and ger of the Literally and Art soldiers that standing not far away. Who doesn't want to marry an outstanding and handsome man like Du Yao? But what's the use of just thinking? The more they think about it, the more they envied.

When Ye Chen saw that Du Yao was here, he thought Du Hao was also here, but when he looked at the group of soldiers and didn't see anyone coming here again, he was a little disappointed. Originally, he didn't need to envy Ye You, but as he was watching them, he couldn't help but feel envious. If he could choose, he would of course also choose Du Yao,  it would be great if Du Yao could show up earlier. Now no matter how much he envy him, it was useless. He can only comforted himself in his heart, Du Hao was no worse than anyone else, and will surpassed Du Yao sooner or later. He himself was also the envy of many people.