Chapter 28 : Become a Spare Tire in the Love Story

Arc 1.28 : Genius Doctor Leave Mountain

---

Hearing Ye Jiande said that the strange Genius Doctor would not agreed to come and treated Du Yao, Ye You asked if the Elder had any hobbies, or if he had any other important relatives. After understanding the whole circumstances, Ye You immediately went to the Deputy Leader and asked for leave, then notified Du Yao, and went home to asked the driver to take him to reunited with Ye Jiande and his wife. Because Ye Song was uneasy, so he took someone to go with him.

After Ye You reunited with Ye Jiande and his wife, they met the legendary strange Genius Doctor, the Elder Xu Gongqun. This old man was over a hundred years old, but he does not have a single gray hair on his head, he does not have many wrinkles on his face, and his body looked very healthy. Even Ye You couldn't help but sighed in his heart when he saw him, this old man was so good at taking good care of himself. People who don't know him will never believed that he was over a hundred years old.

After Ye You met the Elder Xu, he didn't immediately bring out the matter of asking him to treat Du Yao. He just gave some gifts and respectfully requested that he will agreed to let him stay here for a few days.

When Elder Xu saw Ye You, he felt that the child seemed wasn't bad, and he said that it would be fine to stay for a few days, but he was not allowed to mention the matter about asking him to treat someone, otherwise he would immediately drive him away.

Ye You promised that he would never mention it, then just like that he stayed there and asked Ye Jiande and his wife and Ye Song returned to stayed at a house in a small town outside the mountain, saying that if there were too many people, it will disturb the peaceful life of the elderly.

When Elder Xu saw Ye You immediately agreed and would not mentioning the matter of asking him for treatment, he was a bit curious about it. Because he knew that Ye You came gtom far away to begged him. Since he agreed not to mention it, he would liked to see how he would beg him to treat the person who was said to be very important to him.

After Ye You stayed, he took the initiative to take on the responsibility for the three meals and snacks everyday. When the old man was reading or resting, he stayed quiet and never cause disturbances.

Before coming over, Ye Jiande had told Ye You that the old man had no hobbies other than eating, and he has no other relatives. When Ye You heard that the old man loved to eat, he felt that things were still promising. He thought 'there was no stomach that could not be conquered', especially a foodie's stomach.

After the old man had eaten Ye You's cookings for two days, he was surprised to find that Ye You was so young but he was actually better at cooking than himself. But he didn't show the surprise in his heart, he just kept observing while Ye You was cooking. Ye You didn't deliberately avoid it, letting the old man watch at the side.

On the fifth day, Ye You told Elder Xu that he had only six days of vacation and that he had to leave today. Before leaving, he hoped that Elder Xu could help him see if the content on the paper was really useful.

After reading it, the old man showed a surprised expression for the first time and asked Ye You where the content was copied from. Ye You said he accidentally read a few ancient medical books when he was a child, and copied them down because of boredom.

After thinking for a while, the old man returned the papers to Ye You, saying that if the person who wrote these medical books was still there, he would like to see him. Ye You said that since it was an ancient medical book, the person who wrote the book was probably not alive anymore since hundreds of years ago.

Ye You asked whether these treatment methods and prescriptions can or cannot be used. Elder Ye nodded and said that it can be used. Ye You said that 'as long as you have this sentence, it is enough', and then got up to leave. The old man called Ye You, he said that healing people was not a trifling matter, and it can't be done with just a book. If there was any mistake, the medical book that saves people's life will become the medical book that murdered people. He can go back with Ye You and used the methods written in these medical books personally, so as to ensure that there will be no mistakes. However, Ye You had to copy the contents of these medical books and the recipes of the dishes he made in the past few days for him.