Chapter 42: Become a Spare Tire in the Love Story

Arc 1.42: A Lively Reunion of One Big Family

---

After the driver drove the car into the front yard and parked it, Qin Yuwei got out of the car and gave a few paper bags that she carried to the helper, and then walked quickly into the hall. Seeing that there were already many people talking very lively in the hall, she walked over with a smile and said, "Sorry, sorry, I'm late. I've hurriedly come back, but I still couldn't get back in time to welcome you guys."

"Sister-in-law, quickly sit down. We are all family, what's to welcome." Zhao Lingling was pouring tea when she heard Qin Yuwei's voice and before she had time to looked up, she immediately said such a sentence. When she putting down the teapot and looked up with a smile, she was immediately stunned.

Not only Zhao Lingling, the others who hadn't seen Qin Yuwei for almost a year, were also stunned when looking at her, they did not recovered their senses for a long time. In their impression over the years, Qin Yuwei has always been a person who was plain without color. She has a good temperament, but compared to Sun Ting, she still lacked the bright and colorful feeling that can moved people. Her facial features were beautiful, but it was just that, and she hasn't left people any feeling of beautiful for many years. But now, it was only been a year since they haven't seen each other, why it was like she had change to a different person. Not only she looked much more younger than Sun Ting, but also much more beautiful than Sun Ting.

"What's the matter?" Qin Yuwei was a little uncomfortable with them looking at her like that, she put the scattered hair behind her ear and said, "Did I look weird?"

"Sister-in-law Yuwei, why do you look like a changed person, suddenly look so beautiful?" Zhao Lingling stood up, looked at Qin Yuwei's new dress, took her hand and said: "And this dress, it's too pretty. I took a look suddenly and thought that I saw a fairy!"

"Only you very good at talking. I'm old already, and still said I'm a fairy." Qin Yuwei said with a somewhat embarrassed smile.

"Really sister-in-law Yuwei, you must tell me how exactly you became so beautiful. I also want to be younger and beautiful like you." Zhao Lingling looked at Qin Yuwei's face seriously and said: "Why your face still as smooth as when you were younger? There are no wrinkles at all, and it is also fair and tender. Aiyo, I'm so envious!"

When Zhao Lingling first entered the door, she said that Sun Ting was young and beautiful. That was really a polite remark. What she said to Qin Yuwei now was really the truth from her heart. Every time when Zhao Lingling comes, she will silently observed the state of all the wives. When she finds that other people were the same as her and slowly getting older, she felt more at ease. Otherwise she would felt that she was the only one who getting older every day, it terrified her when she think about it. But this time when she saw Qin Yuwei and found that she had suddenly become so beautiful, she(ZL) was surprised, curious, and envious.

"Go to the kitchen and see if the dishes are prepared. If they are not ready yet, urge them right away. Everyone must be hungry already." Du Zhenfeng turned his head and said to Sun Ting.

The smile on Sun Ting's face was stiffen, but she could only agreed, then got up and walked to the kitchen.

Du Zhenfeng stood up, took Qin Yuwei's hand, had her sat beside him and said, "Sit down and talk. Standing with such a high shoes is quite tiring."

"It's still second brother knows how to love people." Li Yan, the wife of Du Zhenfeng's third cousin, patted her husband's thigh and said, "Don't just look, follow and learn, too."

Du Zhenxing froze for a moment, nodded and said, "I will learn."

The others couldn't help but laughing. Sun Ting, who had not walked out of the hall, with her back facing them, gritted her teeth, and walked out of the hall with an ugly expression. Of course, she was reluctant to give up her seat to Qin Yuwei, but Du Zhenfeng asked her to go to the kitchen, which was already gave her a way out of embarrassing situation. If she just sat there didn't move and let the helper to go and see, Du Zhenfeng would directly sit next to Qin Yuwei, and she would even more embarrassed.