Please Forgive Me. (Pt.1/2)

Prompt: Kirishima accidentally does something that he will never forgive himself for.

Ship: KiriBaku

Trigger Warnings: Yelling, Domestic Violence, Self-Deprecating thoughts

Bakugo is a little bit out of character in this one

I am not meaning to glorify domestic violence. Please don't think that I am. Not all relationships can be healed after something like this, but some can.

-------------------------------

(they are already dating)

Kirishima and Bakugo were fighting again. Everyone in the building could hear it coming from Bakugo's room. For the past couple of days, they have been screaming at each other non-stop. Something about Bakugo cheating on Kirishima(or did he?).

 Everybody had either two opinions on their fights. Either they hated Bakugo for cheating, and was comforting Kirishima all the time, or they thought that Bakugo wouldn't do something like that, it was just a misunderstanding. 

At the time, Kaminari and Sero were the only ones who thought that it was a misunderstanding. 

Why? 

Because when Bakugo realized he had fallen madly in love with the crimson-haired boy, who were the two people Bakugo went to?

 You guessed it, Kaminari and Sero.

When Bakugo and Kirishima started fighting, him and the other two boys became very close friends, practically inseparable. They were always there of each other, and when the fights got particularly bad, after the yelling was over, they would go to Bakugo's dorm and spend the night. He would tell them all about what happened, and sometimes would cry(even though he tried not to).

But now, they were having one of the worst fights they have ever had.

Bakugo's POV

Me and Kiri have been fighting non-stop for the past couple of days. He thinks that I'm cheating on him because I've been more distant lately, and never want to do anything with him. But really, I just have been more depressed than normal, mainly because of the fights. It's only 'confirming' his thoughts when he sees Kaminari and Sero(yes I use their real names now) coming out of my room.

"You're hiding something!! I know it!" He screamed.

"Why, do you think Im cheating on you?!"

"You sure are acting like it! You never want to do anything with me anymore, and can you explain Sero and Kaminari coming out of your room all the time?!"

I was terrified that he was going to break up with me. "Why cant you just be happy for me?! I finally make good friends with two nice people, and here you are jumping to conclusions!"

Kirishima looked enraged. "How can I be happy for you when all you do is push me away?! It's like you never loved me at all! How can I be sure you ever loved me?!"

Kirishima's POV(its about to go  D O W N)

I was furious. I love him. I want to be there for him. I want him to make friends. I want to help him, but how could I do any of that if he doesn't accept it?! 

I screamed at him,"How can I be happy for you when all you do is push me away?! It's like you never loved me at all! How can I be sure you ever loved me?!"