Angel(KiriBaku)

Prompt: Anorexic Bakugo

Ship: KiriBaku 

Requested by: Sad_Boi_Denki

Trigger Warnings: Child Abuse, Anorexia, Mentions of Rape, PTSD, and too many uwu's.

Narrative POV

7 years old

'Dad? W-what are you doing? Stop!' Bakugo tried to scream, but Masaru kept a hand tight around his mouth. 'Don't you understand? This is your fault this is happening. With that body of yours, you are practically asking for someone to do this. Now, shut up, and be a good boy.' He drunkenly hissed in the little boys ear. 'T-that body of mine..Oh, god. this is all my fault. If I wasn't so fat, he wouldn't have to do this.' He got brought back into reality by his father undoing his pants. 'W-wait, stop! Don't-'

------------------------------------------------- 

15(8th grade)

Bakugo was lying on his bed, doing his homework.

'Ugh, Im hungry. But, I shouldn't eat. If I don't want...that..to happen again. He said it himself, I'm fat. Plus, I cant be a hero if-'

 His thoughts got cut off when his father walked in, clearly drunk, and threw him on the floor. 'Dad, what the hell?!' 'Shut up, boy, unless you want your punishment to be worse.' Bakugo was in a bad mood, and didn't realize what was going to happen, so, he yelled. 'What the fuck did I even do?!' Oh. His dad was clearly pissed off. 'Did you just talk back to me?! You're getting it now. Oh, and if you want to know, I got a call from the Midoriya kid's mom, and she told me, that you told him to kill himself! When really, you're the only one who should kill themselves, you worthless villain!' Bakugo got a hard blow to the face. 'I didn't know what I was saying! I didn't mean it!' , Bakugo snapped back. Wrong decision. 'You little bitch! Of course you mean't what you said!' Another blow to the gut. 'You know what, I think you deserve a worse punishment.' Bakugo knew exactly what he was talking about. 'W-wait, no! S-stay the fuck back! Stop!'

 After that event happened, Bakugo's mom came back. She yelled, 'Im back, brat! Is your father home?' Masaru chuckled. 'Once your mom finds out what you said, she'll beat the shit out of you. Clean all this up before she gets up here. Good luck.' 

------------------------------------------------- 

Present(Dorms)

Bakugo's POV

'Beep, Beep, Be-' I slammed my fist down on the alarm clock, not wanting to wake up at 5AM. But, I needs to get his morning training in before class. Cause Im too fat. Good for nothing villain- 'I think the fuck not! At least not now. I can think about that later. I put on my out-of-school training outfit, which is just a black tank top and running shorts. I check the time. 5:17AM. I put on my shoes, and I start with my sprint around the school. A lot of people here go on long jogs, but thats not nearly as good as intense sprinting, walking for a short amount of time, and sprinting again. But, to burn extra calories, I dont walk at all. As soon as Im out the dorm building, Im sprinting, and not stopping until I get back to the dorm room. When I was almost done with my run, I checked the time again. 6:15AM. God, you're a slow hog. I hurried it up, and when I was rounding the last corner, I saw Kirishima. 

Oh, god. Kill me now. 

Kirishima is the most handsome man I have ever laid my eyes on. Not to mention he has a great personality. He is amazing. I know its wrong. But I cant fucking help it! My heart beats ten times as fast when Im near him. But, I know he doesnt like me back.