Deceive Part 3 ch 32

"Deceive Part 3 ch 32"
At The Brownstone-Bobbie just renting a room to Emma and was happy about the brownstone finally being back when Serena came into the room."Serena,Do you want a room here "Yes,Do you have one"Yes we do"Thanks "Matt came into the room."Dr Hunter"I'm just Matt now,I would like a room if that's okay with you"Matt,I believe in second chances,I had one and you will too"Thanks,I'm trying to get my license back "I hope you get it,You are a great doctor,I'll show you both a room,This is Dr Serena Baldwin "Nice to meet you"You too "

At Alexis -Alexis was having breakfast with Kristina and Natalie,"I have some news,I'm going back to Llanview  "Really "Yes ,I like that I meet you and Kristina and Molly but my home is Llanview "I understand when are you leaving "Today,I don't know when I'm coming back "We'll I hope you come to visit "We can call each other and you can come visit me,Both Of you"It was nice meeting you"Same here Kristina "Are you going to say goodbye to Julian "Yes"Good,I'm worrying about him we signed the papers yesterday "It's Really Over "Yes,I'm having feelings for my ex husband Ric"Molly Dad"Oh,I hope you're happy "You too,I'm glad we meet"Me too "Natalie left."Mother,Are you okay "Yes,I'll miss Natalie but I understand "

At The Police station-Tea was in her office when Robert came into the office.'We have a situation "What "Alistair Jerome is missing "Missing "Yes his not in his cell "I moved him to statesville Jail in New Jersey "Really"Yes,Here The paperwork "Tea Show it to him."This looks really"It is,Till Alistair gets a trial he will be their "Robert left he didn't believe Tea,

Copyright by Skye's the limit