Deceive Part 3 ch 6

"Deceive Part 3 ch 6"
At Lucy/Scotty-Lucy was looking at a picture of her and Victor she when Christy and Serena came into the room."Mother,What's going on? Why did you make us stay here last night "A mob boss uncle who nephew I was with is in town and I want to keep my children safe"You were with a mob boss"Yes , I had made mistakes in my past "Did he shot Lorenzo Alcazar "Probably "So What are we going to do"I'm not sure yet"

At Alexis/Julian-Alexis was having some coffee thinking about what she did last night and felt guilty when Julian came into the room."Alexis,How was the wedding "It was nice,Julian I heard that Lorenzo was shot,Did you do it "No but I know who did and it's not going to be good,A mob boss will start soon"No,Who's back "My Uncle"

At The Quartermaine mansion-Ava was looking out the window thinking about her father who came back from the dead when AJ came by,"Ava,Are you okay "No,I know who shot Lorenzo "Who"my Uncle,his dangerous "No"Yes,We need to go somewhere safe,Till this is over "Let me talk to Skye "Alright "Ava,I not going to let anything happened to you and our children "I know"

At Skye/Lorenzo-Skye was having breakfast with her daughters. "Genevieve, I have to go with Lila Rae to her doctor appointment so I want you to sit with you're father "Mother,You Don't have to come with me"Yes I want too"Alright "Good, Let's go"

Copyright by Skye's the limit