Deceive Part 3 ch 8

"Deceive Part 3 ch 8"
At General Hospital -Genevieve was crying in the hallway when Alistair came by. "are you okay.? Here my handkerchief "Genevieve look at him and remember seeing him somewhere and know who he was. 'I'm alright,Thanks "The guard came by,"Miss Genevieve go to a room "Yes James "Genevieve left."Let's go outside "

Lorenzo room-Lorenzo was in his bed thinking about if he could leave the business when Genevieve came back in the room she was all shaken up ."Genevieve,What is it"That Alistair came by me"No,Where is he"James took care of him"Good,Genevieve I'm sorry,Maybe it's time to do the right thing "Lorenzo start to stare ."Daddy! Genevieve hit his call button and Dr Drake came into the room."What's going on "His having a seizure "No!

At Dr Nero-Dr Nero was looking at Lila Rae and Skye was holding her hands.'I'm starting to remember more, like my birthday may 5 "Yes it is"I had a brother Diego and a half sister Nelle we didn't get along "This is good I think you're memories is coming back "That's wonderful "

In the hallway-Genevieve was in the hallway worrying about her father when Skye and Lila Rae came by," Genevieve,What's going on"Daddy had a seizure "No"

Copyright by Skye's the limit