Deceive Part 3 ch 13

"Deceive Part 3 Ch 13"
At Felicia/Mac Felicia was take care of Mac it was hard but he was almost all recovering when there was a knock on the door it was Lucy."Lucy,"I know you're busy but I need a friend "I need a break "As Maxie came into the room,"Maxie,Can you watch Mac"Yes,Take a break 'I will,Mac is upstairs "Felicia left with Lucy,

At General Hospital-AJ was comforting his wife who was sad about her mother,"I don't know why I'm sad she wasn't a mother to me and now she told me that she isn't my mother after all"What"Yes it didn't make sense "Skye came by,"Ava,I'm sorry about you're mother "Thanks "How's Lorenzo "He keeps having seizures so Patrick is doing surgery now "I'm sorry about my uncle I didn't know about him"It's not you're fault "Thanks "Skye,Do you need anything "Genevieve went to get us some food "Good "Yes "

At Lila hotel-Lucy and Felicia we're having a drink."I love Mac but it had been hard taking care of him" Yes I'm sure it is"Lucy ,What is it"I found out who my mother is"Who"Her name is Autumn Smith "Do you want to meet her"I don't know, I always wonder about her I ask Aunt Charlene but she never told me she would just change the subject "If you want I can help you fine her "Thanks "I'm here for you" Thanks,If you need help with Mac let me know "I will "

Genevieve was waiting for food to come she need a break from the hospital when Spencer came by,"Genevieve "Spencer "Do you want to take a walk together "Yes,I'm waiting on food"The waitress came out with the food."Let's go,You need a walk"Yes, I do,I need someone to lean On"

Copyright by Skye's the limit