Deceive Part 3 ch 30

"Deceive Part 3 ch 30"
At The Brownstone-Genevieve room-Genevieve wake up in her new place she was happy to live here with her daughter she love Juanita so much.Genevieve put her robe on and went to check on her.Juanita was sleeping in her bed,Genevieve smile at her."I love you Juanita,I'm going to do the right thing by you it's time "Genevieve touch Juanita..

At The Quartermaine mansion-AJ was with his daughter Alana holding her when Skye came in pushing a stroller with the children in it."Skye,Are you okay "Not Really I need to talk to someone "You can talk to me "I know who hit Nina car"Who was it"Genevieve! After I help her become a mother and I love her like my own she did this to me! And Lorenzo cover for her "I'm sorry,Was Genevieve drinking "I don't know but I hate that I was lie to.We know what it's like making a mistake but she sure of own up to it "Yes,So are you going to get revenge "Yes"Skye,Are you sure? Will it cost you Lorenzo "

At The Brownstone-Bobbie and Jeff we're having breakfast together."Do you want a big wedding or small "Small "Bobbie and Jeff share a kiss as Emma came into the room."Sorry,I was just wondering if you have a room to rent"Yes we do"Great,I need my own place "I'll show you a room "Bobbie was happy to have more people living here.

Copyright by Skye's the limit