33

Now Taehyung was furious!

He can't even think straight, he would normally wrap tue flowers from a vertical ones but today he goes for every direction not even minding for the low payments and all.

Jimin was just there, looking at him. Jin is with Namjoon too, and they were still talking in the corner.

"Maybe I should really invite him to go to Jeongguk's." Jimin sighed as he pick some of a flowers. Jin nod.

"You should, I don't wanted him like this. He seems really so furious now." Namjoon added as he laugh alittle, making Jin nudges his shoulder.

"Should you take over hyungie?" Jimin asked and Jin nodded immediately, as he hugged Namjoon.

"Where is that bastard anyways?" Namjoon commented as he sits at a chair.

"Taehyung says he is busy but it's been a week and he isn't still here." Jin says looking at Taehyung who is now pouting as he wrap the flowers in a black setting, making it look so dull. Namjoon hissed.

"Don't tell me he is ditching my bestfriend." Jimin says ans Jin hissed again standing up to Taehyung and grab the wrapper, colored with black soft fabric making the younger boy look at him with wide doe-eyes.

"Hyung?" He asked.

"You should rest, you will go in Jeongguk's later." Taehyung pouted even more, as he let Jin take over he walked over to Jimin who has his crossed arms in his chest looking at Taehyung with a are-you-seriously-real?! look.

"What's wrong?" Jimin asked, Taehyung sighed.
"It's very dull lately huh?" Jimin added and Taehyung immediately rolled his eyes.

"Im going to kill him."

____

They were now on the drive way, Taehyung was with Jimin in Yoongi's car, He let the guy drive them to Jeongguk. Yoongi is in he driver seat and Jimin sat beside him, Taehyung was in the back.

He has a flower in hands. And he can't believe he is doing this. Jeongguk has supposed to be doing this!

He wanted to cry in frustration!

"I-I can't do this!" He complained making Jimin scoffed as Yoongi just look at him, more like a glare one.

"You can now go, we won't leave until you will be back." Taehyung pouted even more as he unbuckled his seatbelt, sighing deeply and immediately walk out of the car, looking at the house.

Mrs.Jinri's car is there and Mr.Junghyun's there too.

Prolly all of them and he is so frustrated to even do it.

He looked back and Jimin gives him a thumbs up smiling widely as Yoongi just shooed him away with a smile. Both, Yoongi and him are doing great and fine.

"I hate you." He mouthed and Jimin just rolled his eyes still laughing. He sighed deeply and was now in the front porch, going up into the door.

He was about to knock when it opened revealing Jeongguk's father, immediately smiling into him and greeting goodmorning in return.

"Are you here for Jeongguk?" Taehyung gulp and nod as he gripped tightly in the flowers in his hands.

'Blue Salvia for the man I hated the most,
I really really hate you, I wanna kill you tho.
Blue salvia means I think of you and I really am thinking of you though I hate you so much for ditching me, we were supposedly going on a date and be happy, I am supposedly going to choose you over Jeno!
I hate you so damn much.'

"Do I have to call my son or some-"

"N-No it's okay Mr.Jeon... I am just here to give him this." He said not even knowing why he is stuttering or something but he handled him the flowers. Junghyun then took it and smiled at Taehyung, who immediately return it with a sweet one.

"Oh, come in-"

"No im good. I-I mean, just tell him I really hate him." Taehyung says cutting the middle aged man who is now frowning.

"I don't think giving flowers to someone is a symbol of hating them?" The man chuckled and Taehyung just smiled plainly, the man immediately knows what is happening.

"Oh, I see...My son is busy these days, he says he will go somewhere else." Taehyung frowned, and the man look at him.

"He will go and lived back to Busan."

_______________

SO YEAH. T-THERE IS STILL A PROBLEM PSH. (=`ェ'=)