03

"JEON JEONGGUK!!!!" Jeongguk look over his shoulder as he hissed at the sudden voice of his mother.

It's always been like this when it's monday, him waking up late because of drinking last night and his mom waking him up by her sudden loud pitch voice.

But he isn't complaining, he loves her. And she is the only thing that stayed beside him.
His father have leaved them, yes, he did. And Jeongguk can't help but to feel hatred.

He didn't even think of his son. He abandoned them and he swears he won't be able to get back into their lives ever again. He don't want anything form that bastard anyway. He don't even want to see his own shadow.

"YAH! YOU LITTLE SHITHEAD WAKE UP OR ILL FUCKIGN KILL YOU! YOU'RE LATE FOR SCHOOL AND YET YOU TRIED TO DRINK IRRESPONSIBLY LAST NIGHT UGH! I SWEAR TO THE FUCKING GOD IN HELL I'LL DISOWN YOU!" He laugh a little as she keeps on shouting in the other side of the door.

Yes, they aren't that rich, but they aren't that poor as well. They much enough money and they can survive for a living since his mother is a nurse and him?

He is just a guy. He don't have a job since he is as lazy as you could think he is. He would just hang out with his friends and all. Drink and get drunk. Have sex and leave.

But he knows she loves him, he knows she isn't like his stupid father. And he equally loves her too.

Even though she isn't that type of a mom like everyone else, it's his mom, and he is lucky to have her.

"IM AWAKE!" he simply shouted back earning a loud groan making him chuckle and open door meeting her strong but soft gaze as soon as she sees him.

"you're late, honey. you go and wash up and I'll leave first okay. Im late too." She smiled softly and kissed his cheeks making him playfully made a disgust face.

"Bye Mom. Take care." He sighs as soon as she walk out of the house leaving with her car.

They didn't have that house like a mansion one, but you can have a house party in there too. It isn't as big as his school mates has but again, you can atleast have a sleep over in it since they have atleast three guest rooms. Yeah, they ain't rich.

He knows their p.e have ended and as usual, he is going in their school straight to detention again, for being late. He is used to it.

___

"How's detention, young man?" His friend Jaebum asked as he teasingly patted his back making him look over and grunts into him.

"Fuck yeah, still the best feeling ever." He says as a response with a whole crack sarcastically speaking.

"Why don't you put an alarm-"

"It won't help. I tried slapping him in his sleeps but he didn't even budge." Yoongi cuts BamBam off as they all laugh making Jeongguk roleld his eyes.

"I see that cute sexy girl in my class. Im interested." Jaebum says as he lip bite and they all rolled their eyes in unison saying he didn't do anything but have sex.

"By the way, All of you should know Park Jimin, right?" Yoongi says as he eats his hamburger, they were still infront of the detention office not even caring about the teachers who scolded them saying they will warned them or else detention is still waiting again.

"Whom?" Jeongguk asked.

"Park Jimin."

"Yeah, that midge-"

"Don't call him that!" Yoongi protests as Jeonnguk chuckles gesturing him to continue.

"We met yesterday, we have invested in their company. Saying that midget is really good, I have interest." They all laugh.

It was really so sudden for Yoongi to get interested to someone or something since he isn't the type to stayed talk unlike them, he always gets quite. He suggest when he wants to, he will throw comments if he needed to and he always answers still.

He is quite but he is always been the best hyung for Jeongguk. They all are.

"Sooo Yoongi-Hyung has an interests finally, huh?" Jaebum teasingly says as he scooted closer to Yoongi.

"Well, he is cute midget but y'know." They all knowingly look at eachother and laugh making Yoongi hissed and laugh as well.

For Yoongi, Jimin is really a beautiful man.
He always sees him, at school and at Seokjin's flower shop visiting his so called bestfriend.

Nah he isn't a stalker at all, it would be so creepy.

He always just sees him.

"Third class is already in, let's race to our room and the last one will be buying us drinks." BamBam suggested as they nod laughing, settling themselves and immediately as soon as BamBam says go they raced.

And ofcourse, Jeongguk wins.

______

UGH UGH UGH ❌