12

Taehyung was on his rest day for today since there isn't school.

Namjoon and Jin was back on their hidden place last night saying they are going back after the day sets.

He called Jimin and the older says he is on a date with Yoongi, even though it's a business matter, Jimin says he will prefer it as their own date and he will invite Yoongi for an ice cream.

Taehyung wasn't lonely, since he has to go and buy the lack of flowers. He was on his pad earlier as he forgot to add some lilies so he added it up.

After he take the washroom and cleaned himself he immediately walk downstairs with his, baggy black pants, a silk robe which he top with a non-leather jacket, a boots and a beret.

He look so stupid but in another perspective, he would look as gorgeous as he already is.
He lock the gate downstairs and immediately walk off.

The weather was nice and Taehyung's outfit was perfect for it.

He hummed a familiar song as he walk into the alley immediately bump into someone. He stumble back by the hard chest but he didn't fall."Sorry, i-i wasn't look- Jeongguk?"

"What a beautiful morning, indeed." Taehyung look down as he just shyly stared at his boots.

"Where are you going Taehyung?" He look up meeting Jeongguk's eyes who is smiling at him.

Goodness! Smile more please!
He blink and look over Jeongguk's back.

"Next town."

Jeongguk tilt his head and he put his hands inside his pants. His muscles were flexing because of the tight leather jacket he has. His red hair were smoothly fixed in between revealing his white forehead.

"Why? Is the shop closed?" Taehyung jog his head up and down as he pursed his lips.

"I-Im going to uh...Order the flowers."

Remembering the event from that night made Taehyung blush at the thoughts. Jeongguk is really serious about it and Taehyung can't do anything but to wait for his next move.

Seeing him here, in a tight short cut alley is unexpected for Taehyung, where did Jeongguk live? The urge of Jeongguk courting him was really a surprise.

Since it's Taehyung's first time that someone have like him, it made him just so happy. It was so surprisingly overwhelming.

"I can go with you..." Jeongguk says licking his lips, head was side looking at the next streets.

"It's a long way run and I can't let you get harm by people." A paint of blush formed in an instant for Taehyung.

Why does he always have those cheesy lines!!
"I can go myself, I do this every time." He says not wanting to give up easily. As he walks forward to Jeongguk. He has to go and found a cab too. Ugh! Hassle.

_____

"Why are still following me?!" Taehyung says over frustrated as Jeongguk just shrugs. "I told you, maybe someone is trying to-"

"Don't follow me." Taehyung exclaimed as a faint blush was still visible on his cheeks. He can't do this no more!

Jeongguk is so blunt. He is so blunt that his straight words made Taehyung bended over again.

He has to be strong!

Taehyung immediately walk to the bus stop and waited for a bus to stop. (Oof. That fucking make sense holy-)

After a moment of waiting Taehyung was ignoring Jeongguk as he walk inside the bus, Jeongguk, ofcourse he would follow him. Say he is a stalker or not but what if Bogum came out of a sudden and flirt with Taehyung again?!!