16

"Thought it was a family dinner? Why are you here?" Jimin blunty says out of nowhere as he look over at his ex-bestfriend. Jung Hoseok.

You are probably thinking why Jung Hoseok is here and why he is his ex bestfriend. Jung Hoseok as been his bestfriend before Taehyung came.

Hoseok is part of his father's business partners, and besides Hoseok is his second cousin too.

"J-Jiminie...Im your-"

"Cousin. Second Cousin. Yeah ofcourse i know, im not stupid enough." The guy just look down not wanting to cause a scene. The whole family was now on the table as they were now settling down.

Jimin hated it. He hated him.

"The Min's will be here soo-"

"What?!!" Jimin frowned as he immediately look at his father with wide eyes. "You didn't tell me!" He says as he look down at his Pajamas and a sweat shirt and all of them are wearing tuxedo and all those expensive accessories.

Yeah, he doesn't care if he was wearing this. No one cares as long as he snap. But knowing Min Yoongi will be here, he wanna run to his room and fuckign get dress for him.

"Why not?" Jimin let out a gasp and was about to stand up when the door opens revealing a maid.

"The Min's are here, Mr. Park." The guy smiles as he says let them in. Jimin was really annoyed as he look down into his clothing pout was visible on his beautiful lips.

Soon enough he felt the Min greeting his father, he was just looking down, too embarrassed to look at Yoongi who currently wanting to chuckle on Jimin's outfit but immediately greeting the Park and their family.

Park and the Min's are really close since Jimin's father and Yoongi's are a close friends, deciding to invest in the company.

"Didn't know you like to wear pj's in a family dinner."

Jimin look up with a small pout as he felt his cheeks getting red. "shut the fuck up." It made Min chuckle as he immediately plopped down in his side.

Soon enough both families are talking about how they are and what they doing these past few months, Jimin was just there huffing when Hoseok answered all the questions that were throwing to him, he look at Yoongi and unexpectedly scoffing as Yoongi wasn't looking at him to Hoseok.

He felt a pang right in his right chest as if feeling betrayed he look over at Hoseok who is smiling at Yoongi, which to his surprise, Yoongi returned it with a smile too, it made Jimin annoyed again, but the more he was hurt was the only thing he could describe for now.

He felt betrayed.

Soon the topic return to business and Jimin was feeling out of place as Hoseok was answering questions too, and Yoongi as well, and here he was all clueless and a dumb one who is just enjoying his food.

He pouted as he felt really jealous. Hoseok, he hated him so much that he is now gripping his utensils. His eyes were teary as he remember that night.

The night when he was really breaking their friendship apart and the night where he started to hate him so much with all of his heart.

After the dinner, they all gathered up to the garden and open up the wine, Jimin immediately dig in as he felt like drinking. He was still dozing off to somewhere else.
He look over at Yoongi but he isn't alone.

He was with Hoseok, they talking, Jimin was feeling pain as he sees them laughing.

They seems so happy huh?

'why do you keep breaking me apart, Hoseok?'

-------

"Babyyy!!" Jimin jumped into the man's arms, lifting Jimin up with nod force allowed, since the little boy was so light for him.