"Oh God Jay" She slides down against the wall. "Please don't die on me Jay. Please don't die on me."

The only time she stands back up is when she hears the alarm going off.

Choi looks up at her after Jay crashes. He has done everything he can but Jay keeps crashing.

"Screw this" She whispers and runs down to the OR. She grabs a mask and enters, "What's going on?"

"He's in asystole. I've put a HM on him but he continues crashing. Charge to 200" He instructs the nurse, "Clear"

"Come on Jay" She whispers, praying to God to save Jay.

"Charge to 250" He stretches, worry seeping into his voice. "Clear"

"Come on Jay. Come on Jay." She walks closer to look at Jay, "Wait!"

Choi stops charging, "What?"

"Look at his eyes" Choi frowns but opens Jay's eyes. – bloodshot.

"He's bleeding internally" Choi treats him and Jay finally has a heartbeat "How'd you know?"

Sienna frowns, "A hunch"

"Good call Si"

"No" Sienna whispers, "This was all you."

**

Sienna follows Choi down to the waiting room where PD is waiting. When Antonio sees her, he immediately hugs her. She has yet to say a word.

"He's in recovery, it's touch and go for now. Right now I'm not sure he'll make it through the night but we're doing everything we can."

Choi squeezes Sienna's shoulder as he passes her.

"Si, he's strong. You know that" Will mutters. She almost forgot he was there.

She's in a daze as she nods, her jaw clenches. "He has to be"

She walks away ignoring Antonio's concerned look. She walks straight to Sharon's office.

"I would like to get permission to take the rest of my shift off"

Sharon nods without a second of hesitation, "Of course. Sienna" She calls as Sienna turns to leave, "I really am sorry for how today went."

Sienna nods, "It's not your fault Sharon. It's protocol, it sucks but it is what it is."

She sits down in the waiting room with Will and Mouse. Will told her that CPD had to go wrap the case even though they really wanted to be there.

Mouse places his hand on her shoulder, "He's Jay. He survived 6 wars, an explosion, a landmine. He'll be fine"

She puts her hand on top of his, "I know."

"I saved the son of a bitch that did this. I fucking saved him. I wish I left him there to rot. He doesn't deserve to live"

Will stares at her, "Come on Si, you would have saved him even if you knew he shot Jay because that's the type of person you are. You save people."

**

Sienna sits in Jay's room a couple of hours later holding his hand. He's still asleep, but Choi is more optimistic than he was a few hours ago.

She snaps out of her focus on Jay's sleeping face when Sergeant Voight walks in.

"Sergeant" She acknowledges him

"How is he?" Voight turns his gaze on Jay.

"Choi is a bit more optimistic than he was a few hours ago but I don't know."

Voight nods, "You'll see he'll be fine."

She tries to give him a small smile but fails ultimately, "He has to be"

"How about you go home? I'll stay here with him" Sergeant Voight offers, sitting down on the chair on the other side of Jay's bed.

"I'm fine" She nods

Hank keeps quiet, "Well then, I'll bring you a coffee and stay here with you"

Sienna finally smiles, "Thanks Serge."

Hank brings back two take away coffees and sits down on his chair, "Antonio's coming in a bit. All he wants is to be here, but we had to wrap up the case"

Sienna nods, "Will you please tell me what happened? I know Antonio will try to protect me by not telling me the truth."

Hank sips from his coffee, "Mexican Cartel war. They robbed a truck exchange for cash and then decided to do a drive by at a coffee shop. Jay went in as undercover for the case – it was supposed to be easy. He was there for 8 hours before they made him, took him hostage and tortured him. But we got everyone involved and they won't see the light of day soon."

She smiles highly appreciative, "Thank you Serge."

Hold On To Meजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें