"You suck Sienna" Gabby calls out causing her to laugh

"I have something you can use if you feel like you need it Jimmy."

"Oh yeah?" The candidate raises an eyebrow

"Just casually mention the dark blue teddy in my closet. That'll throw him off his game"

Everyone cackles

"Nice" Herrmann drawls out. He looks a lot better than when she last saw him just before she discharged him.

Jimmy smirks, "I won't need it but thanks"

"Suit yourself" She grins

**

She gets a call from Rhodes three hours before the fight to meet him at the hospital. She agrees quickly and leaves the gym.

"Hey" She grins when she finds him at the ER station. "What's up?"

"Sorry to bother you on your off day. I just need your help"

Sienna nods, "Of course. What's up?"

"Not here" Connor murmurs pointing to an empty trauma room.

Connor sighs as he closes the door, "What I'm telling you now is because you're my friend, not my superior"

"Alright" Sienna agrees immediately.

The doctor sighs, "My resident had a solo surgery yesterday. I observed from the distance like we're supposed to. It was a gallbladder surgery – you know, nothing hard. Everything was fine until the patient developed sepsis three days after the surgery."

"Why is he septic?"

"Dumb resident left a sponge. I should have checked his vitals. I should have observed from a close range" He continues beating himself up.

"No Connor, we're supposed to stay on the sidelines and let them figure it out. That's how we were trained and that's how future doctors will be trained"

Connor nods, "Now as my superior?"

"I'm set on what I just said. But the hospital will be forced to take action if the family sues over malpractice. Unfortunately, because you're the attending they will take action directly on you and not on your resident."

"I was afraid of that" He sighs kicking over a trolley in anger. "What must I do?"

"You did exactly what you were supposed to do – talk to your department chief. I'll go tell Goodwin, but I'd love if you'd come with me and your resident."

"Yeah okay, I'll page him."

After the resident hurried into the trauma room the three of them walked off to Sharon's office. They talked to her; Connor and his resident explained the situation to her. Connor's resident is suspended until further notice like Sharon had said he's lucky he's not fired.

"Thanks" Connor squeezes her shoulder when they leave the office, "I'm so fucking relieved I'm not suspended or fired, I almost don't feel bad that my resident is"

She chuckles, "I know that's not true. Are you coming to the battle of the badges tonight?"

He grins, "Wouldn't miss it. I'll see you later Si"

She bids him goodbye and leaves the hospital.

She goes back to the gym to box a little before the battle tonight. Jake, one of Antonio's trainers, is ordering men around.

"Hey Si" He grins when she waves but continues ordering them around. She spots Ryan, another trainer, exiting Antonio's office.

"Hey Ry, mind if I box a little?"